Ruby Carla Wilhelmina born March 19th 2011

Our little [name]Ruby[/name] [name]Carla[/name] [name]Wilhelmina[/name] has arrived.

Named after a beautiful gem and mom is a big stones fan… Middle names honoring her grandmothers

Beautiful name! [name]Gem[/name] names rock! (pun absolutely intended - I have a gem name, too. Well, it’s a mineral, but close enough, he he) [name]Ruby[/name] [name]Carla[/name] [name]Wilhelmina[/name] sounds pretty and elaborate, but not overdone. And it’s lovely to include names honouring family members. :slight_smile: Congratulations!

Congrats on the safe arrival of [name]Ruby[/name] [name]Carla[/name] [name]Wilhelmina[/name]! [name]Welcome[/name] to the world, [name]Ruby[/name] [name]Tuesday[/name]! :slight_smile:

Congratulations! [name]Ruby[/name] is such a sweet, happy, perfect name, and how wonderful to have connections to so many wonderful people! [name]Welcome[/name] to the world, [name]Little[/name] Miss [name]Ruby[/name], and all the best to you, Momma and family!

Congratulations on your little [name]Ruby[/name] and I think giving her the grandmother’s names is a wonderful way to bond your daughter to her grandmothers.

rollo

Beautiful name! Congratulations:)

Congratulations! [name]Ruby[/name] is such a spunky yet elegant name, and I love that her middles honor her grandmothers. The combo sounds great!