Ruby VS Daisy

[name_u]Ruby[/name_u] VS [name_f]Daisy[/name_f] for black haired [name_f]Asian[/name_f] girl

1 Like

My cousin is named Daisy (fn) Ruby (mn)! So cute. I love them both, but Ruby is a tad more my fave.

1 Like

I prefer [name_u]Ruby[/name_u]. Purely personal opinion but to me it feels more versatile - spirited but elegant, soft but sharp. [name_f]Daisy[/name_f] is not bad but I can’t easily picture a CEO named [name_f]Daisy[/name_f].

1 Like

[name_f]Daisy[/name_f]

1 Like

I would go for [name_f]Daisy[/name_f]! :heart:

1 Like

Between the two names I generally prefer Ruby, but that’s just because I’m not particularly fond of the flower. They’re both lovely names.

1 Like

Ruby…it feels strong and vibrant and impressive. [name_f]Daisy[/name_f] feels passive to me (sorry!)

1 Like

I think that a ‘black haired [name_f]Asian[/name_f] girl’ can fit any name. With that being said, my favourite out of your options in [name_f]Daisy[/name_f]. It’s absolutely adorable :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Ruby!!

1 Like

I love both! Today I’m feeling [name_u]Ruby[/name_u] but that could easily change

1 Like

I prefer [name_f]Daisy[/name_f] but both are nice names!

1 Like

[name_u]Ruby[/name_u]!

[name_f]Daisy[/name_f] has just never done it for me. I find it clunky and cow-esque.

[name_u]Ruby[/name_u], while trendy, has a warm strength and spunkiness that I love. It’s velvet-smooth.

1 Like