Rue Persephone, or...?

We are having a very hard time finding THE name for our second child (gender still unknown) but we have really fallen for [name]Rue[/name] and [name]Adria[/name].
I’ve loved [name]Persephone[/name] for a long time, but I wouldn’t use it as a first name and SO doesn’t love it (to put it mildly) but I think I could persuade him to use it as a middle name for [name]Rue[/name] (or [name]Adria[/name]). But what do you think? Is the combo as lovely as I think it is, or it it just my hormones talking?

Any other middle name suggestions, either for [name]Rue[/name] or [name]Adria[/name]? Nothing too popular or classic.

I’m having a hard time with [name]Rue[/name] Persophone. It’s definitely NMS. It doesn’t flow well at all, and the two names are completely different language origins, styles, and flow.

[name]How[/name] about
[name]Rue[/name] [name]Adrian[/name]
[name]Rue[/name] [name]Adriana[/name]
[name]Rue[/name] [name]Ariadne[/name]
[name]Rue[/name] [name]Parrish[/name]
[name]Rue[/name] Perenna
[name]Rue[/name] [name]Petra[/name]
[name]Rue[/name] Perenna/Pirenna
[name]Rue[/name] [name]Portia[/name]
[name]Rue[/name] [name]Pierina[/name]/[name]Piera[/name]
[name]Rue[/name] [name]Priya[/name]

However, [name]Adria[/name] [name]Persephone[/name] sounds very nice. [name]Both[/name] soft, feminine names with classic sounds to them that blend well.

[name]Rue[/name] [name]Persephone[/name] has absolutely no flow, imo. [name]Nor[/name] does [name]Adria[/name] with it. It’s kind of a hard name in the mn spot because the P is hard to begin. Maybe you could put another, shorter, middle name in there to flow easier? Like [name]Rue[/name] [name]Marie[/name] [name]Persephone[/name] sounds beautiful.

[name]Rue[/name] [name]Persephone[/name] is more than lovely, it is divine! I love it! I also really like [name]Adria[/name] [name]Persephone[/name].

Consider the meaning of [name]Rue[/name] [name]Persephone[/name]. [name]Persephone[/name] was the queen of the underworld, fated to spend half the year in hell after having been abducted by Hades. To rue means to lament or regret something. I would never impose this on a child.

how do you pronounce [name]Adria[/name] - [name]Ah[/name]-dreea or A-dreea

really not a fan of that name it sounds like someone can’t pronounce [name]Andrea[/name] or [name]Adrianne[/name]

it’s a strange middle ground name imo…

and persephone, to me, is a bad name. It’s from greek mythology which is great but isn’t she a character that gets raped? Plus it’s also so similar to [name]Stephanie[/name]…I am really not trying to rain on your parade just feel like all these names are all over the place…