Running into well named babies!

Yesterday at my musical school I met a [name]Marion[/name] (which made me grin, this being my 2nd fav girls name!) she may have been seven.

Today at park- [name]Libby[/name] two years old, [name]Benjamin[/name] nn [name]Ben[/name] who may have been eighteen months. I think little [name]Libby[/name] was the greatest to hear, she really looked like a lovely [name]Libby[/name]!

Blessings,

[name]Bella[/name] <3

I like all those names - especially [name]Libby[/name]! I just recently met some little 3-year-old girls - [name]Charlotte[/name] and [name]Sabrina[/name] - so cute!

I just met a baby [name]Penelope[/name]! I think my jaw dropped when her mother told me her name!

My mom’s friend just named her twins [name]Victoria[/name] and [name]Gabriella[/name]. I [name]LOVE[/name] those names.

My neighbors have a 3 year old [name]Sadie[/name] (short for [name]Sarah[/name] I think?) and an [name]Evie[/name] ([name]Genevieve[/name]!)

One lady in my neighborhood just named her baby [name]Claudia[/name], nn [name]Claudie[/name] - I think it’s precious. (I don’t like the meaning, though.)

I just ran into two little sisters, [name]Sabrina[/name] and [name]Vivian[/name]. So adorable! Also, on my tennis team, the top three varsity players are [name]Rebekah[/name], [name]Elizabeth[/name] and [name]Abigail[/name] ([name]Becky[/name], [name]Libby[/name] and [name]Abby[/name]). I just love the symmetry in their names. Classic names with y-ending nicknames that have a strong B sound. So cool.

This doesn’t really count since they are characters, but I just read the cutest children’s book with sister/brother [name]Flora[/name] and [name]Crispin[/name]. So so cute.

The book with [name]Flora[/name] and [name]Crispin[/name]-- was that by [name]Jeanne[/name] Birdsall? I love her books for older kids!

Yesterday I saw brothers names [name]Oscar[/name] and [name]Quinn[/name], a [name]Henry[/name], and a little girl named [name]Iris[/name].

I saw a baby [name]Paloma[/name] at the store yesterday… Not so uncommon here but I thought you guys would like that!

My newest cousin is 11 weeks old and her name is [name]Ella[/name] [name]Chelsea[/name]. I love all the "L"s. I think it flows very nicely.

I was at park the other with my friends, and there was a little girl called [name]Florence[/name], which i think is adorable! My mums friend has recently had a baby named [name]Albert[/name]. [name]Albert[/name] has two cousins called [name]Freddie[/name] and [name]Alfie[/name] (who was also born recently). I think vintage names are definitley getting more popular in my area.

Well, being totally bias, I love my baby girl’s name, [name]Natalija[/name] ([name]Nuh[/name]-tall-yuh) nn [name]Tally[/name]. Her nn is so cute and cheerful, and just perfect for a bubbly little girl like her. Then, when she is all grown up, she has a sleek and sophisticated full name. Can’t get much better than that.

I know sisters [name]Adelaide[/name] “[name]Ada[/name]” and [name]Vivienne[/name]. They are 2 and 4 months. :smiley: