Rupert Willow

I can’t believe I didn’t make the [name_f]Buffy[/name_f] connection earlier! Well, rest assured that even a huge nerd like me didn’t make the connection, OP. :stuck_out_tongue:

I can’t believe I didn’t make the [name_f]Buffy[/name_f] connection either! Then again, I think the character was known as [name_m]Giles[/name_m] which makes the connection a little more subtle.

I think the name [name_m]Rupert[/name_m] is sweet, but then I’m also a fan of names like [name_m]Ralph[/name_m] and [name_m]Dudley[/name_m]. I’m not a fan of the name [name_f]Willow[/name_f] on either gender, but it’s refreshing in the middle with [name_m]Rupert[/name_m] and if you love it that’s all that matters.

[name_m]Rupert[/name_m] [name_m]Birch[/name_m]
[name_m]Rupert[/name_m] [name_u]Cedar[/name_u]
[name_m]Rupert[/name_m] [name_m]Forest[/name_m]
[name_m]Rupert[/name_m] [name_u]Linden[/name_u]
[name_m]Rupert[/name_m] [name_m]Hawthorn[/name_m]
[name_m]Rupert[/name_m] [name_f]Cypress[/name_f]

Though I think you have a winner with [name_m]Rupert[/name_m] [name_f]Willow[/name_f]. Congrats!

I love everything about this name!

Once again, thank you for all the feedback on [name_m]Rupert[/name_m] [name_f]Willow[/name_f], you have all been extremely helpful in basically helping us weigh the pros and cons of the name. About the [name_f]Buffy[/name_f] thing, I’m really surprised, I never watched an episode of [name_f]Buffy[/name_f] in my life so had no idea that both [name_m]Rupert[/name_m] and [name_f]Willow[/name_f] were character names, how funny!

I’m closing this thread now as the DH and I are now 98% sure this will be our baby’s name if he/she turns out to be a boy. Thank you, berries!