Sadie, Sylvie or Lyla

See the results of this poll: Sadie, Sylvie or Lyla?

Respondents: 30 (This poll is closed)

• Sadie : 10 (25%)
  • Sylvie : 18 (45%)
  • Lyla : 8 (20%)
  • Other (please suggest a name below): 4 (10%)

I love all 3 of your choices, but [name]Sylvie[/name] is my favourite of the 3. There seem to be a lot of [name]Lyla[/name]/[name]Lola[/name]/[name]Lilah[/name]/[name]Lily[/name] ish names out there right now, and although [name]Sadie[/name] is adorable, I find it a little matchey with [name]Mattie[/name], and the “Sad” part always stands out. But again, I really like all 3!

If you want more ideas, here are a few names you might also like:

[name]Lyra[/name]
[name]Cora[/name] - I think this is super sweet with [name]Mattie[/name] [name]Mae[/name]!
[name]Mara[/name]
[name]Elsa[/name]/[name]Elsie[/name]
[name]Stella[/name]
[name]Ada[/name]
[name]Tessa[/name] - again, I love this with [name]Mattie[/name]!
[name]Lucy[/name]

1. [name]Lyla[/name]
  2. [name]Sylvie[/name]
  3. [name]Sadie[/name]

My awesome cousin named her little girl [name]Lila[/name] and I fell in [name]LOVE[/name] with her name. I think it is totally underappreciated. [name]Mattie[/name] & [name]Lyla[/name] is my favorite. I vote [name]Sylvie[/name] second because I love the meaning & the feel of it. [name]Mattie[/name] [name]May[/name] & [name]Sylvie[/name] is ADORABLE! You’d get LOTS of compliments on that pairing. [name]Sadie[/name] is my third choice. It is cute and spunky but I don’t think [name]Sadie[/name] ages as well. All three work to be quite honest.

I liked the suggestions of [name]Tessa[/name], [name]Stella[/name], & [name]Elsie[/name]
Here’s some other suggestions:
[name]Penny[/name]
[name]Nella[/name]
[name]Ayla[/name]
[name]Clio[/name]
[name]Lily[/name]
[name]Elle[/name]
[name]Ruby[/name]
[name]Nova[/name]
[name]Mila[/name]
[name]Poppy[/name]
[name]Nora[/name]
[name]Calla[/name]
[name]Luna[/name]

Good luck :slight_smile:

I also love [name]Lyla[/name] for you! I voted other as well as [name]Lyla[/name] because I prefer the [name]Lila[/name] spelling, but [name]Lyla[/name] is OK.