Sadie

I love the name [name]Sadie[/name] at the minute but not a huge fan of the name [name]Sarah[/name] or [name]Sally[/name]. Can u think of any other names that it could be a nickname for?

Also love [name]Lulu[/name] nn and [name]Luella[/name]. Can you think of another way of arriving at [name]Lulu[/name] other than the Louises and Lucies. Also whats your thoughts on [name]Luella[/name], it is too cutesy? Thanks in advance:)

With regards to [name]Lulu[/name], how about [name]Lucy[/name], [name]Lucia[/name] or [name]Lucille[/name]? And for [name]Sadie[/name], one of the names which sounds like [name]Sarah[/name] - [name]Seraphina[/name]/e or [name]Seren[/name] (sare-en, a Welsh name).

I think [name]Luella[/name] is incredibly pretty, but not too cutesy at all - as the name of a designer brand (but not tacky, like a little [name]Chanelle[/name]) it is definitely not only suitable for a little child.

[name]Luella[/name] is a great name!

Another [name]Lulu[/name] option is [name]Lucinda[/name], which I love!
There’s also [name]Luna[/name], [name]Lucretia[/name], [name]Lupe[/name], [name]Luz[/name], [name]Lourdes[/name], and [name]Lucerne[/name].