Sage and Sabrina :)

What are your thoughts on [name_f]Sage[/name_f] for a girl?

Would it fit a sibset of [name_f]Lily[/name_f], [name_f]Holly[/name_f], [name_f]Clio[/name_f] and [name_m]Felix[/name_m]?

What about [name_f]Sabrina[/name_f]? Would it fit?

Which images do you get?

I like [name_f]Sage[/name_f] for a girl and I think it fits well with [name_f]Holly[/name_f] [name_f]Clio[/name_f] [name_f]Lily[/name_f] and [name_m]Felix[/name_m]

[name_f]Sabrina[/name_f] is a nice name but I don’t get the same vibe from [name_f]Sabrina[/name_f] as I get with [name_f]Lily[/name_f] [name_f]Cleo[/name_f] [name_m]Felix[/name_m] and [name_f]Holly[/name_f] . [name_f]Sabrina[/name_f] gives me that witchy cool 90’s retro vibe

1 Like

I like [name_f]Sage[/name_f]

1 Like

I think [name_f]Sage[/name_f] fits well with that sibset. I don’t think [name_f]Sabrina[/name_f] does, it may be the difference in length of the name or just the feel but I prefer [name_f]Sage[/name_f].

1 Like

I like [name_f]Sage[/name_f] for a girl! It’s taken a while to grow on me, but I read a book with a [name_f]Sage[/name_f] in it, and now it feels friendly, determined and sparky - but also earthy, warm and cosy.

[name_f]Sabrina[/name_f] is slightly witchy, mystical and sparkly - imagery of starry nights, meandering rivers and shades of purple.

[name_f]Sage[/name_f] would be an unexpected yet very cohesive addition to your sibset - mirroring the botanical nature of [name_f]Lily[/name_f] and [name_f]Holly[/name_f], the wordy/virtue feel of [name_m]Felix[/name_m], and the more unusual [name_f]Clio[/name_f].

[name_f]Sabrina[/name_f] could fit too - stylistically more expected and would allow you to break out of the two syllable theme

1 Like

@may.blossom I think [name_f]Sage[/name_f] is beautiful on a little girl, and I’d personally love to meet one with the name! Both of your options are beautiful, but I think [name_f]Sage[/name_f] both fits the sibset and works as a standalone name better than [name_f]Sabrina[/name_f] does. I think it has something to do with the meanings and aesthetics of the names. They’re all soft but strong.

I hope this helps!

:butterfly::white_heart:

1 Like

[name_f]Sage[/name_f] fits better IMO.

1 Like

[name_f]Sage[/name_f] fits very well in this sibset with its spunky vibe! [name_f]Sage[/name_f] is unisex in my view but leans more feminine.

1 Like

I love [name_f]Sage[/name_f] and [name_f]Sabrina[/name_f]. Both of them have a great sound/vibe with the siblings but for [name_f]Sage[/name_f] having a third botanical name feels like a bit much and makes [name_f]Clio[/name_f] stand out as the only non-plant girl and [name_f]Sabrina[/name_f] is noticably longer than the others. Neither of those things is a deal breakers but I do notice them. I think I’m leaning more towards [name_f]Sabrina[/name_f] with the other kids.

1 Like