Sage Pollyanna? Or another combo

I’m considering adding [name_u]Sage[/name_u] [name_f]Pollyanna[/name_f] to my UC. What are your thoughts on it? Would another first be better?

Edit: Thanks for the feedback, everyone! I love the suggestions of Fern Pollyanna and Mae Pollyanna. I’ll work on finding a better fit. :slight_smile:

I like where you’re going, but these particular names feel a little too mismatched to me. I’d personally go for a different first.

1 Like

I like it in theory. Both quirky and cute but very different lengths and sounds, which I like in a combo.

My only problem with it is that both are words, and together they’re a bit of a contradiction in terms: “sage” = wise and “pollyanna” = naive/blindly optimistic.

2 Likes

Sage [name_f]Pollyanna[/name_f] is interesting and unexpected

1 Like

I think it’s cute but [name_u]Sage[/name_u] feels kind of too trendy to go with the [name_u]Southern[/name_u] and Old fashioned [name_f]Pollyanna[/name_f]. I think [name_f]Fern[/name_f] [name_f]Pollyanna[/name_f] would be a better fit or [name_u]Sage[/name_u] [name_f]Adeline[/name_f].

2 Likes

Sage [name_f]Pollyanna[/name_f] feels a bit mismatched. I might go with a very [name_u]Southern[/name_u] name to give it a completely Souther vibe, like [name_f]Elsie[/name_f] [name_f]Pollyanna[/name_f] or [name_f]Mae[/name_f] [name_f]Pollyanna[/name_f]?

1 Like

[name_u]Love[/name_u] this suggestion! :yellow_heart:

This is lovely too!

2 Likes

I think I would prefer [name_u]Sage[/name_u] [name_f]Luella[/name_f] :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

That’s so sweet :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like