Saint and Storm?

Hey, so for years now I have always wanted to name my sons [name_m]Saint[/name_m] and [name_u]Storm[/name_u].

However now I’m not sure if it would be too associated with the Kardashians :mad:

What do you think?

I immediately thought of the Kardashians but if you’re okay with that association and people mentioning it then go for it.

Instead of [name_u]Storm[/name_u] you could switch it out with a name similar like [name_m]Night[/name_m], [name_u]Rain[/name_u], or [name_m]Raiden[/name_m] (means thunder and lightning, pronounced [name_m]Rye[/name_m]-den).

[name_m]Night[/name_m] is also on my list, but not sure if its a bit too out there. That being said [name_m]Saint[/name_m] and [name_u]Storm[/name_u] aren’t exactly traditional haha.

[name_u]Rain[/name_u] is on my list for a girl, but then the Kardashians also have a [name_u]Reign[/name_u]…

I like [name_u]River[/name_u] for a girl too.

Others boys names I would consider for a brother to [name_m]Saint[/name_m] are - [name_m]Felix[/name_m], [name_u]August[/name_u] and [name_m]Atlas[/name_m].

Any thoughts on them? And potential middles?

I wouldn’t say [name_m]Night[/name_m] is anymore out there than [name_u]Storm[/name_u] or [name_m]Saint[/name_m]. I think it’s usable.

I love [name_u]Rain[/name_u] for a girl, it’s so pretty! I think since [name_u]Reign[/name_u] is the child of a less popular Kardashian it’s more usable. I don’t think people will make the connection.

To me [name_m]Felix[/name_m] and [name_u]August[/name_u] or [name_m]Felix[/name_m] and [name_m]Atlas[/name_m] sound good together as brother but I don’t really think [name_m]Saint[/name_m] goes with any of them. [name_m]How[/name_m] about [name_m]Jordi[/name_m], [name_m]Melchior[/name_m], [name_m]Bronx[/name_m], [name_m]Lukas[/name_m], [name_m]Wales[/name_m], [name_m]Kohen[/name_m], or [name_m]Knox[/name_m].

Middle names for [name_m]Saint[/name_m] would be hard because it would sound like a title (ex: [name_m]Saint[/name_m] [name_f]Teresa[/name_f] or [name_m]Saint[/name_m] [name_m]Paul[/name_m]). Maybe [name_m]Saint[/name_m] [name_m]Theodore[/name_m], [name_m]Saint[/name_m] [name_m]Axel[/name_m], [name_m]Saint[/name_m] [name_m]Alistair[/name_m], [name_m]Saint[/name_m] [name_m]Giovanni[/name_m], or [name_m]Saint[/name_m] [name_m]Oliver[/name_m].

[name_m]Felix[/name_m] [name_u]Jude[/name_u]
[name_m]Felix[/name_m] [name_u]Eliot[/name_u]
[name_m]Felix[/name_m] [name_m]Jupiter[/name_m]
[name_m]Felix[/name_m] [name_m]Otto[/name_m]
[name_m]Felix[/name_m] [name_m]Soren[/name_m]
[name_m]Felix[/name_m] [name_u]Orion[/name_u]
[name_m]Felix[/name_m] [name_m]Jasper[/name_m]

[name_m]Atlas[/name_m] [name_m]Midnight[/name_m]
[name_m]Atlas[/name_m] [name_m]Sebastian[/name_m]
[name_m]Atlas[/name_m] [name_m]Henry[/name_m]
[name_m]Atlas[/name_m] [name_u]Finn[/name_u]
[name_m]Atlas[/name_m] [name_m]Julian[/name_m]
[name_m]Atlas[/name_m] [name_m]French[/name_m]
[name_m]Atlas[/name_m] [name_u]James[/name_u]

I do immediately associate the names with the Kardashians. I agree that [name_m]Night[/name_m] isn’t anymore out there than [name_m]Saint[/name_m] and [name_u]Storm[/name_u] and is completely usable.

[name_m]Felix[/name_m], [name_u]August[/name_u], and [name_m]Atlas[/name_m] are all a very different style to me than [name_m]Saint[/name_m] and [name_u]Storm[/name_u]. I guess [name_m]Atlas[/name_m] would go the best out of those three names, though.