Salem Grace ♥️

Thoughts on [name_m]Salem[/name_m] as a girls first name and combo [name_m]Salem[/name_m] [name_f]Grace[/name_f]?

[name_f]Any[/name_f] other middle name suggestions ?

I did polls and was liking the vibes of the names and was looking for thoughts or suggestions..

Thanks :blush:

2 Likes

[name_f]Love[/name_f] [name_m]Salem[/name_m]! And it pairs perfectly with [name_f]Grace[/name_f]!

I actually love it. I love the spooky vibes of [name_m]Salem[/name_m] juxtaposed with the sweeter, more classic vibes of [name_f]Grace[/name_f]. Such perfect balanced energy!

[name_m]Salem[/name_m] [name_f]Grace[/name_f] is so pretty!!!

[name_m]Salem[/name_m] [name_f]Grace[/name_f] is a solid and stylish combo.

[name_m]Other[/name_m] suggestions:
[name_m]Salem[/name_m] [name_f]Ruby[/name_f], [name_m]Salem[/name_m] [name_f]Daphne[/name_f], [name_m]Salem[/name_m] [name_m]Rory[/name_m], [name_m]Salem[/name_m] [name_f]Fern[/name_f], [name_m]Salem[/name_m] [name_f]Athena[/name_f], [name_m]Salem[/name_m] [name_f]June[/name_f], [name_m]Salem[/name_m] [name_f]Aurora[/name_f], [name_m]Salem[/name_m] [name_f]Odette[/name_f]

1 Like

[name_f]Salem[/name] [name_f]Grace[/name] is a really nice combo and I like the vibes. My only holdup is that every time I say it, I hear the phrase “saving grace,” which you might like or dislike. I love the previous suggestion of [name_f]Salem[/name] [name_f]June[/name] – I think a classic, one-syllable middle works really well here.

1 Like

Thanks - I always get good feedback on combos .

I’m going to add [name_f]Salem[/name_f] [name_f]June[/name_f] to the name list :black_heart:

1 Like

I LOVE [name_f]Salem[/name_f]! [name_f]Salem[/name_f] [name_f]Grace[/name_f] is a great combo!

1 Like