Sam Worthington and Lara Bingle third son

[name_f]Lara[/name_f] Bingle and [name_u]Sam[/name_u] Worthington had their third son last year and finally revealed that his name is [name_u]River[/name_u]. He joins big brothers [name_u]Rocket[/name_u] [name_m]Zot[/name_m] and [name_u]Racer[/name_u].

8 Likes

[name_u]River[/name_u] works really well with brothers [name_u]Rocket[/name_u] and [name_u]Racer[/name_u]! Very cool.

1 Like

R word names. Okay… [name_u]Rocket[/name_u] & [name_u]Racer[/name_u] are DEFINETELY more out-there than [name_u]River[/name_u].

2 Likes

Such a cool sibset!! I’m not the biggest fan of [name_u]Racer[/name_u], but [name_u]River[/name_u] & [name_u]Rocket[/name_u] are so lovely!

1 Like

The sibset’s kinda cool! [name_u]Racer[/name_u] isn’t my favorite but I love [name_u]River[/name_u]!

1 Like

I love [name_u]River[/name_u], and I think it’s a great fit with the sibling names!

1 Like

I really don’t like their children’s names, they’re just not my style at all, but [name_u]River[/name_u] does fit with [name_u]Rocket[/name_u] and [name_u]Racer[/name_u] so at least their names go well together.

1 Like

[name_u]Love[/name_u] [name_u]River[/name_u]! I feel like they’ve gone tamer each time, but not in a bad way and they still work well together.

1 Like

What a vibe! River is for sure my favorite of the three!

1 Like