Samuel, Joseph and...?

Hello, Nameberries! I would love some input and guidance!

Boy names come so easily for me, but girls are such a struggle! So many beautiful options! I would love some suggestions from the experts :slight_smile:

Some ideas:

[name_m]Samuel[/name_m] [name_m]John[/name_m], [name_m]Joseph[/name_m] [name_m]Paul[/name_m] and [name_f]Lila[/name_f] [name_f]Ann[/name_f]
[name_m]Samuel[/name_m] [name_m]John[/name_m], [name_m]Joseph[/name_m] [name_m]Paul[/name_m] and [name_f]Lucy[/name_f] [name_f]Ann[/name_f]
[name_m]Samuel[/name_m] [name_m]John[/name_m], [name_m]Joseph[/name_m] [name_m]Paul[/name_m] and [name_f]Caroline[/name_f] [name_f]Marie[/name_f]
[name_m]Samuel[/name_m] [name_m]John[/name_m], [name_m]Joseph[/name_m] [name_m]Paul[/name_m] and [name_f]Emily[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f]

I would love more ideas and feedback on what I have!

I like [name_f]Caroline[/name_f] [name_f]Marie[/name_f] and [name_f]Emily[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f] with [name_m]Samuel[/name_m] and [name_m]Joseph[/name_m].

I’m assuming you’re looking for traditional/classic girl names?

Yes, I love classic and traditional! But I’m open to suggestions.

I really like [name_f]Emily[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f] with your boys’ names. It has the same rhythm as they do and the first names sound really good said in a string… [name_m]Samuel[/name_m], [name_m]Joseph[/name_m] & [name_f]Emily[/name_f]. Beautiful.

Are your boys called [name_u]Sam[/name_u] and [name_m]Joe[/name_m]?
I like [name_f]Lila[/name_f] [name_f]Ann[/name_f] and [name_f]Emily[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f]. I know someone that recently named her daughter [name_f]Emelia[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f].
[name_f]Emily[/name_f] can be shortened to [name_f]Em[/name_f]. So, I like that one best for you.
[name_u]Sam[/name_u], [name_m]Joe[/name_m] and [name_f]Em[/name_f].
Other names like this:
[name_f]Catherine[/name_f]/[name_f]Katherine[/name_f] - [name_f]Kate[/name_f]
[name_f]Isabelle[/name_f] - [name_f]Belle[/name_f]
[name_f]Beatrice[/name_f] - [name_f]Bea[/name_f]
[name_f]Olivia[/name_f] - [name_f]Liv[/name_f]
[name_f]Tessa[/name_f] - [name_f]Tess[/name_f]