Samuel Pierce or Samuel Shepard?

At the moment, we are trying to narrow down our name combinations for Pumpkin Butt. [name_m]Samuel[/name_m] has really been sticking out to us, especially the nicknames [name_u]Sam[/name_u] and [name_u]Sammy[/name_u]. If we chose [name_m]Samuel[/name_m], we will most definitely be calling him [name_u]Sam[/name_u] ([name_u]Sammy[/name_u] sometimes and probably only [name_m]Samuel[/name_m] when he’s in trouble). We think that [name_m]Will[/name_m], [name_m]Joel[/name_m], and [name_u]Sam[/name_u] sounds pretty cute as a sib set.

We were also wondering, though, if [name_m]Joel[/name_m] and [name_m]Samuel[/name_m] sounded too matchy for twins? They both end with “el” and have that same ending sound. Obviously, it’s not a monstrous problem because it’s not like we’re naming them [name_m]Joel[/name_m] and [name_m]John[/name_m] or [name_m]Joel[/name_m] and [name_m]Jack[/name_m] or something like that, but we were just wondering what other people thought.

Which combination do you like more: [name_m]Samuel[/name_m] [name_m]Pierce[/name_m] [name_u]Collins[/name_u] or [name_m]Samuel[/name_m] [name_m]Shepard[/name_m] [name_u]Collins[/name_u]?

Thanks!

• [name_f]Jenna[/name_f], [name_m]Jack[/name_m], [name_m]Will[/name_m], [name_m]Joel[/name_m], and Pumpkin Butt

I prefer [name_m]Samuel[/name_m] [name_m]Pierce[/name_m] [name_u]Collins[/name_u] because [name_u]Sam[/name_u] [name_m]Shepard[/name_m] is a famous actor.

[name_m]Samuel[/name_m] and [name_m]Joel[/name_m] aren’t too close for me, especially since you’d be calling him [name_u]Sam[/name_u]. They’re cute together.

I like [name_m]Joel[/name_m] and [name_m]Samuel[/name_m] for twins-- close, but not too close. Another vote for [name_m]Samuel[/name_m] [name_m]Pierce[/name_m] as the combo too-- it seems to flow better.

I prefer [name_m]Samuel[/name_m] [name_m]Pierce[/name_m] because of the flow.

I prefer [name_m]Samuel[/name_m] [name_m]Pierce[/name_m]. [name_m]Joel[/name_m] and [name_m]Samuel[/name_m] are fine for twins.

[name_m]Samuel[/name_m] [name_m]Pierce[/name_m] is lovely! Great combo

[name_m]Samuel[/name_m] [name_m]Pierce[/name_m] is lovely & I really think [name_m]William[/name_m], [name_m]Samuel[/name_m] and [name_m]Joel[/name_m] are a super cute sibset.

[name_m]Samuel[/name_m] [name_m]Pierce[/name_m] is amazing, I love it. I kind of like that [name_m]Samuel[/name_m] and [name_m]Joel[/name_m] have a similar ending (it’s a cute twin connection) and I think it’s especially okay since he’ll go by [name_u]Sam[/name_u]. [name_u]Sam[/name_u] and [name_m]Joel[/name_m] are great brother names, and [name_m]Samuel[/name_m] and [name_m]Joel[/name_m] don’t sound too “matchy twin” to my ear at all. Great names!