🌻 sandpiper's name q&a

i think @emeraldsea started this one, i’ve decided i’d hop on this bandwagon and do my own!! i think you guys have seen enough of these that i don’t need to give examples, so ask away!!

(also, just a note, i recently did change my username so if you don’t recognize me that’s why!!)

1 Like

What middles in my style would you give [name_f]Isadora[/name_f]? Thanks pip :blush:

2 Likes

i’m pretty sure i got your style, here’s five!

isadora blythe
isadora clementine
isadora garnet
isadora harriet
isadora maude

2 Likes

What sibset would you make from these names:
[name_u]Marie[/name_u], [name_u]June[/name_u], [name_f]Anya[/name_f], [name_f]Clara[/name_f], [name_f]Louisa[/name_f]
[name_m]Peter[/name_m], [name_u]Timothy[/name_u], [name_m]Todd[/name_m], [name_u]Rudy[/name_u], [name_m]Frederick[/name_m]

Preferably 2-4 kids in a set!

1 Like

What would you name a brother to [name_u]Daniel[/name_u] [name_u]Wilder[/name_u]? Thanks, [name_u]Pip[/name_u]!

1 Like

louisa & frederick
june & rudy
marie & timothy

clara, marie, & peter
louisa, marie, & todd

clara, peter, timothy & frederick

1 Like

probably daniel wilder & nicholas sawyer!

1 Like

What first name or combo would you make “Pixie” a nickname for? :woman_fairy:t3::sparkles: thanks!!!

1 Like

hear me out; felix “pixie”. or percival “pixie”. or percy “pixie”.

for a girl though, i can see payton (& variants) “pixie”, paisley “pixie”, or honestly any p name. those both probably could also work on boys though.

1 Like

love the new username. it feels very, well, you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

what are your thoughts on the combo matilda ocean?

1 Like

Thank you so much! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

thank you!!

matilda ocean is a really pretty combo!! my first thought other than that was that matilda ends in a and ocean starts with o and that’s a bit harder to say (for me, at least) but it’s got such pretty imagery that even with that, i still find it beautiful! both names i see as blue (matilda #5a8ff2, ocean #68a8ba) and i also like that tie.

1 Like

These are amazing! Thanks so much :blush::two_hearts:

1 Like

I’m trying to find a full name for the nickname [name_f]Nim[/name_f] on a boy. Which ones can you think of?

1 Like

What names would you suggest based on my UC? TIA, [name_u]Pip[/name_u] :blush:

nemo “nim”
noah “nim”
noam “nim”
noel “nim”
norman "nim
november “nim”

my favorite of those is probably november “nim”!!

1 Like

They’re great, thank you. [name_f]My[/name_f] favorite is [name_u]November[/name_u] as well, but I also love [name_u]Noam[/name_u] “Nim” and [name_m]Norman[/name_m] “Nim”.

1 Like

Inspired by my UC, what boys names would you suggest for me ? Thanks in advance. :yellow_heart:

ah you did change your username! do you have any name suggestions for me based on my style? thanks!

What would you name brothers with U, C, I and X initials?