Sarah Chalkes

Gave birth to a son, [name]Charlie[/name] [name]Rhodes[/name] [name]Alfi[/name].

[name]LOVE[/name] the name [name]Charlie[/name] and together with [name]Rhodes[/name] flows really nice.

At first I really liked this, but then I realized it is ridiculously similar to [name]Charlie[/name] [name]Rose[/name], the guy whose show (on PBS) my grandparents used to like to watch.

[name]Charlie[/name] [name]Rhodes[/name] is cute. I like it a lot. But, how do you pronounce [name]Alfi[/name]? Does it rhyme with [name]Charlie[/name], like [name]Alfie[/name]? If so, she should have named him [name]Charles[/name], but then [name]Rhodes[/name] sounds off. Ugh!

[name]Charlie[/name] [name]Rhodes[/name] is cute. I like it a lot. But, how do you pronounce [name]Alfi[/name]? Does it rhyme with [name]Charlie[/name], like [name]Alfie[/name]? If so, she should have named him [name]Charles[/name], but then [name]Rhodes[/name] sounds off. Ugh![/quote]

If my magazine is correct, the last name is Afifi, not [name]Alfi[/name]. (I looked it up, and it’s Afifi…)

Take care! :slight_smile:

The third name is misspelled… it should be Afifi, which is her fiance’s LN.

I think [name]Charlie[/name] [name]Rhodes[/name] Afifi is quite nice :slight_smile: I love [name]Sarah[/name] Chalke!