Sarina or Shayna?

I was pretty set on [name]Sarina[/name] but then I heard someone mention [name]Shayna[/name] and now I’m kinda debating. What do u guys think?

Something about the y in [name]Shayna[/name] makes it have a made up feel to me. I know it’s how the name is supposed to be spelled, but it just looks odd.

[name]Sarina[/name] is very pretty, but it’s one of those names that I feel like would take a very pretty girl to pull off (not saying your daughter wouldn’t be). I think if you spelled it [name]Serena[/name] it would have a softer feel; then would be my pick.

Suggestions:
[name]Sabrina[/name]
[name]Sanna[/name]

If [name]Shayna[/name] were spelled with the [name]Shaina[/name] spelling, I’d definitely go with that lovely Hebrew name over [name]Serena[/name] (which I think is pretty, too).

I think that [name]Shaina[/name] is a lovely name with a lovely meaning. (I think that [name]Serena[/name] has a lovely meaning, too, but I’m associating it with Gossip Girl and [name]Serena[/name] [name]Williams[/name]’ f-laced tirade at the U.S. Open.)

Good luck, [name]Jessy[/name]! :slight_smile:

Ditto to all of the above. I love the name [name]Shaine[/name] for a girl and prefer [name]Shaina[/name] to [name]Shayna[/name]. I think the suggestion of [name]Sabrina[/name] in place of [name]Sarina[/name] was a great idea.