Sasha Penelope

a few day ago i asked your opinions on a middle name for sasha and i ended up chosing sasha penelope… i would now like to ask you what you think of that combo
unfortunatly i dont know if it goes well with the other girl names on my list like: Evelina Sofie, Odete, Jorja, Doroteia James, Cleo…
WDYT??

3 Likes

[name_u]Love[/name_u] it!!! I think it’d fit just fine with the other names, although the middle names of the singles might factor in a bit

Gorgeous name !! I think [name_u]Sasha[/name_u] & [name_f]Cleo[/name_f] go extremely well together, maybe a little less well with the rest of your list, but I don’t think that’s a reason to not keep it

2 Likes

[name_u]Sasha[/name_u] [name_f]Penelope[/name_f] is lovely!! I think it wpuld fit with [name_f]Cleo[/name_f] and [name_f]Jorja[/name_f]

1 Like

it’s lovely and goes well with the other names you mentioned !! I will say that sasha is masc-leaning for me— I don’t know if that would bother you or not but I just thought I’d mention :blush:

1 Like

Yes!! Cleo and Jorja are my fav sisters to Sasha

2 Likes

Ya I know :blush: however… where I live I don’t think it would be consider masculine at all and people would even find it weird if there was a boy Sasha

2 Likes

[name_u]Sasha[/name_u] [name_f]Penelope[/name_f] is gorgeous love it!

1 Like

The combo is beautiful, and I think it fits right in with your list, [name_u]Sasha[/name_u] especially :two_hearts:

1 Like