Sasha?

What do you think of [name_u]Sasha[/name_u] for a boy? I’ve only met two people named [name_u]Sasha[/name_u], and they were both girls, but I like it for a boy better. My husband likes it because his name is [name_m]Alexander[/name_m], and [name_u]Sasha[/name_u] is apparently a Russian nickname for [name_m]Alexander[/name_m].

In theory I like it much better for a boy. I love the connection to [name_m]Alexander[/name_m] as well. However, I think most Americans would see it as feminine. If that doesn’t bother you, it’s a great choice.

I really like it. I know a little boy [name_m]Alexander[/name_m] “[name_u]Sascha[/name_u]” (age 3 or so) and I think everyone seems to think it is cute that I’ve met.

Oh, I like that spelling even more.

I really love [name_u]Sasha[/name_u]/[name_u]Sascha[/name_u] for a boy. It’s bright, bold and sparky.

Personally I think [name_u]Sasha[/name_u] is one of those names that works equally well on both boys and girls. I think it’s a great choice for a little boy.

I love [name_u]Sasha[/name_u] for a boy!! So handsome. Definitely a winner, and the attachment to [name_m]Alexander[/name_m] is a bonus for your hubby!

[name_u]Sasha[/name_u] is 100% girl to me. It would look out of place on a boy imo. I’ve heard of it being a nickname for [name_m]Alexander[/name_m], but I dont see how it gets to that, unfortunatly