Saskia?

See the results of this poll: Which middle name?

Respondents: 33 (This poll is closed)

• Saskia Adelaide : 5 (15%)
  • Saskia Charlotte : 5 (15%)
  • Saskia May : 15 (45%)
  • Saskia Ruth: 8 (24%)

I really like the simplicity and sprightliness of [name_f]Saskia[/name_f] [name_f]May[/name_f]. I think it just looks very stylish and attractive written out. My runner-up would be [name_f]Saskia[/name_f] [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f].
I think [name_f]Saskia[/name_f] is a very cute name, easy to pronounce, but definitely unique in a way that’s appealing instead of repelling. I pronounce it like “Sahs-kia” (as in auburn) but maybe others say “Sass-kia” (as in apple).

[name_u]Love[/name_u], love, love [name_f]Saskia[/name_f]! It would be on my own list for sure (and might even be my daughter’s name) if DH didn’t already have a little cousin by the name.

[name_f]Saskia[/name_f] [name_f]Ruth[/name_f] is a lovely mix of sassy and sensible, pretty and strong. [name_f]Saskia[/name_f] [name_f]Blythe[/name_f] would be fab too!

I love [name_f]Saskia[/name_f] and I love [name_f]Ruth[/name_f]! And I love the combination. Spunky and fun, classic and friendly. It’s perfect!!

[name_f]Saskia[/name_f] [name_f]May[/name_f] & [name_f]Saskia[/name_f] [name_f]Ruth[/name_f] are absolutely, 100% stunning :slight_smile:

[name_f]Saskia[/name_f] [name_f]Adelaide[/name_f] or [name_f]Saskia[/name_f] [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f].

[name_f]Saskia[/name_f] is a gorgeous name. Are you Dutch? I’ve only ever heard it on women with dutch ancestry, but I love it and wish it was used more often.

Since [name_f]Saskia[/name_f] is a bit of a mouthful I voted for [name_f]Saskia[/name_f] [name_f]May[/name_f] to even things out.

Thanks so much for the feedback everyone!

@babymagic: I am a lot of things (quite a mutt really), and Dutch is one of those things!

[name_f]Saskia[/name_f] [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] is nice. [name_m]Don[/name_m]'t care for others.