Savannah and Cole Labrant 3# daugther

[name_f]Savannah[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f] already had a daugther from a previous relashionship: [name_f]Everleigh[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f]
With cole, they already have [name_f]Posie[/name_f] [name_u]Rayne[/name_u] (posie was savannahs nn while growing up) and [name_u]Zealand[/name_u] [name_m]Cole[/name_m]
And are now expecting a little girl (due less than a month) and have already anounced that her middle name [name_u]Will[/name_u] be [name_f]Savannah[/name_f]
What do you think the first name [name_u]Will[/name_u] be?

Its not: [name_f]Alabama[/name_f] (bama) , [name_u]Story[/name_u], [name_u]Halo[/name_u], [name_f]Meadow[/name_f], [name_u]Love[/name_u] / [name_f]Lovely[/name_f] / [name_f]Lovey[/name_f], [name_m]Colie[/name_m], [name_f]Mercy[/name_f], [name_f]Honey[/name_f], [name_f]Georgia[/name_f], Leluia

I think they’re going to go for a cutesy trendy name that stands out like [name_u]Zealand[/name_u] and fits with [name_f]Posie[/name_f].

Some ideas I had:

[name_u]Nova[/name_u] (prob not with [name_f]Savannah[/name_f] as the middle)
[name_u]Wren[/name_u]
[name_u]Marlowe[/name_u]
[name_u]Scout[/name_u] (Scout [name_f]Savannah[/name_f] would be really cute!)
[name_u]Saylor[/name_u]
[name_f]Luella[/name_f]
[name_f]Lulu[/name_f]
[name_f]Goldie[/name_f]
[name_u]Harlow[/name_u]
[name_u]Indie[/name_u]
[name_f]Faye[/name_f]
[name_f]Adah[/name_f]
[name_f]Callie[/name_f]
[name_f]Hallie[/name_f]

[name_u]Scout[/name_u] [name_f]Savannah[/name_f] would be adorable!!
I totally see them using [name_f]Faye[/name_f]

1 Like

I see them using a virtue name, that is quite cute and fits with their other children’s name but does have a religious/Christian connection as they have been increasingly vocal about their faith recently. Maybe

[name_f]Amity[/name_f] [name_f]Savannah[/name_f]
[name_f]Hope[/name_f] [name_f]Savannah[/name_f]
[name_f]Faith[/name_f] [name_f]Savannah[/name_f]
[name_f]Verity[/name_f] [name_f]Savannah[/name_f]

[name_u]Or[/name_u] just some names that fit with the middle name [name_f]Savannah[/name_f] and their other kids names,

[name_u]Harmony[/name_u] [name_f]Savannah[/name_f]
[name_u]Indie[/name_u] [name_f]Savannah[/name_f]
[name_f]Goldie[/name_f] [name_f]Savannah[/name_f]
[name_f]Birdie[/name_f] [name_f]Savannah[/name_f]

I don’t know them but based on their other names I’d love to see a little [name_u]Fable[/name_u] [name_f]Savannah[/name_f]! :open_book:

Other guesses: [name_f]Maple[/name_f], [name_f]Lilou[/name_f], [name_f]Pearl[/name_f], [name_f]Mabel[/name_f], [name_u]Truly[/name_u], Dove/Dovie, [name_f]Lottie[/name_f], [name_f]Betty[/name_f], [name_u]Wren[/name_u], [name_u]Lark[/name_u], [name_f]Clover[/name_f], [name_u]Billie[/name_u], Capri…

i’m pushing for clover :four_leaf_clover:

i think clover savannah would be pretty darn cute with everleigh rose, posie rayne, and zealand cole.