Savannah and Cole LaBrant baby Z?

Anyone have any guesses on what their third child, brother to [name_f]Everleigh[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f] and [name_f]Posie[/name_f] [name_f]Rayne[/name_f], is named? Is his name Z?

I’m fairly positive it’s [name_u]Zion[/name_u], maybe [name_m]Zane[/name_m]. Or [name_m]Zander[/name_m] lol

1 Like

I think it might be [name_m]Zaden[/name_m], but after hearing [name_u]Zion[/name_u] and [name_m]Zander[/name_m] I’m doubting. Arg won’t they just reveal it?!

1 Like

It is rumored that it is Zealand. I personally hate that name. [name_f]My[/name_f] guess is [name_m]Zayn[/name_m] (any spelling) or [name_m]Zayden[/name_m] (any spelling)

I know!!

I was thinking [name_m]Zane[/name_m] too, but [name_u]Zion[/name_u] and [name_m]Zander[/name_m] seem like their style too!

Or perhaps [name_u]Zeke[/name_u] or [name_u]Zion[/name_u]

Zaden and Zealand are…interesting.

1 Like

I saw the Zealand rumor too and don’t like it one bit. I’m thinking (/hoping) it’d either be [name_m]Zane[/name_m], [name_m]Zade[/name_m], or [name_u]Zion[/name_u].

1 Like

Extremely odd

1 Like

I’m pretty positive its [name_u]Zion[/name_u], but I’ve also thought it could be [name_m]Zade[/name_m] or [name_u]Zeke[/name_u]. Either way, I think his middle name is [name_m]Cole[/name_m]. I can’t wait to know, it’s driving me crazy!

2 Likes

It’s really sad that Z is in the NICU. Hopefully his jaundice goes down!

4 Likes

I’m thinking [name_u]Zion[/name_u], [name_m]Zane[/name_m], [name_m]Zayden[/name_m], or [name_u]Zeke[/name_u]. But [name_u]Zion[/name_u] is my main guess!

1 Like

They just announced his name. [name_u]Baby[/name_u] Z is named Zealand.

3 Likes

yeah. That is not terrible just meh I guess. [name_f]Everleigh[/name_f], [name_f]Posie[/name_f], and Zealand does sound really cute though!

1 Like

No, I don’t think so.

Not my favourite pick, but I think Zealand is cute and unexpected, a great match with [name_f]Everleigh[/name_f] and [name_f]Posie[/name_f] imo.

I quite like Zealand! I’m crushing on the “land” sound at the moment — [name_u]Holland[/name_u], [name_f]Scotland[/name_f], [name_m]Emiland[/name_m], Havilland…

I hope baby Z improves quickly!

1 Like

My SO and I were talking about this! We actually live in [name_u]New[/name_u] Zealand. I didn’t like it at first but SO reckons it matches well with their family. It’s growing on me! I wouldn’t use it myself for obvious reasons, but I think Zealand is a great little addition to their family.