Saw this and thought of you thread

Sometimes I see a name that just seems like a perfect fit for another [name_u]Berry[/name_u], but there’s no real place to casually tell them. So here’s a place to tag your favorite name lover and share any names that made you think of them - maybe it will even inspire some new favorites:)

x

29 Likes

This is a great idea for a thread!

I agree. I have been messaged some compliments about my signature before.

Saw a little girl named [name_m]Worthy[/name_m] on Instagram & thought of you @seawillow!!

14 Likes

@shells15 and @Luminen I have just found [name_m]Aluin[/name_m]. It reminded me of some names that you both like.

@rosepip perhaps you’d like [name_m]Aluin[/name_m] too?

4 Likes

I bookmarked it for when I get a chance to add it to my list.

2 Likes

I think [name_m]Alvin[/name_m] (and [name_m]Elvin[/name_m]!) is so cute but wife vetoed it for being too [name_m]Alvin[/name_m] and the Chipmunks - maybe I can get in there with [name_m]Aluin[/name_m] instead!

3 Likes

Maybe [name_m]Aluin[/name_m] will be far enough removed from that pesky chipmunk for her :slight_smile: :crossed_fingers:

3 Likes

I’ve been meaning to make this thread for months lol

For our Dear [name_f]Theodosia[/name_f] (sorry if you get that joke way too many times) @seawillow

Puritan names: Lists of bizarre religious nomenclature used by Puritans

Would love to see a If-[name_m]Christ[/name_m]-had-not-died-for-thee-thou-hadst-been-damned combo

6 Likes

@rosepip I’m reading a book and tons of ancient Greek names appear in it which made me think of you! The ones I can remember are [name_f]Eurydice[/name_f], [name_m]Orpheus[/name_m] and Aristaeus but there are so many more!

1 Like

@rosepip I saw the name Amathaunta today, thought it kinda fit your style! It’s pronounced ah-muh-too-uh-tuh. It’s the Egyptian goddess of the sea

4 Likes

Hey @rosepip , @ethelmary , and @leafygreens do any of you like [name_m]Beowulf[/name_m]? There was a rather young man with this name (the son of an opera singer) who was a set designer in a video I had to watch for technical theater.

3 Likes

I do!! and I know laurie does as well :blush:

1 Like

I’d never heard of it, I had to look up how it’s pronounced but it sounds handsome!

1 Like

Beowulf is an Old [name_f]English[/name_f] epic poem about a kind (named [name_m]Beowulf[/name_m]) who basically just fights monsters (well, a monster, a monster’s mother, and a gold-hoarding dragon) :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yes! I have it on my user card :grin:

1 Like

Beowulf brings back memories. Had to preform an act of the epic poem as groups in class in 6th grade. I wasn’t thrilled with my character, but it was fun. Still remember it to this day.

3 Likes

@seawillow I came across the name [name_f]Rosary[/name_f] which I thought you may like :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I’m browsing a name book and just saw Ellabella - maybe a sister to @lumosmaxima’s Sarabeth? :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Ellabella & Sarabeth :heart_eyes: I’m going to cry

4 Likes