Sawyer, Holden, and..

[name]Emma[/name] [name]Jane[/name]?
– After [name]Jane[/name] [name]Austen[/name]'s [name]Emma[/name]?
Or is [name]Eliza[/name] (nn for [name]Elizabeth[/name]?) [name]Jane[/name] better?
– [name]Jane[/name] [name]Austen[/name]'s Pride and Prejudice character [name]Elizabeth[/name] [name]Bennett[/name], sometimes called [name]Eliza[/name].

[name]Do[/name] they sound too plain along with [name]Sawyer[/name] [name]Mark[/name] and [name]Holden[/name] [name]David[/name]?

Out of the two I prefer [name]Elizabeth[/name] over [name]Emma[/name] because [name]Elizabeth[/name] is classic where as [name]Emma[/name] has become trendy. That being said, why not [name]Jane[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name]? I love the thought of [name]Jane[/name] as a FN. [name]Sawyer[/name], [name]Holden[/name], and [name]Jane[/name] sounds like a great sibset to me!

What about [name]Austen[/name]? [name]Austen[/name] [name]Eliza[/name]?

I’d go for [name]Eliza[/name].

[name]Emma[/name] is a bit plain (or more common than plain?) [name]IMO[/name] compared to [name]Sawyer[/name] and [name]Holden[/name].

That said, both names are very pretty. And both are lovely with your sons’ names. Similar old-fashioned American qualities.

I like [name]Eliza[/name] [name]Jane[/name] best. It’s a spunkier sounding combo and goes better with [name]Holden[/name] and [name]Sawyer[/name].
[name]Emma[/name] [name]Jane[/name] is a little blander to my ear.

[name]Eliza[/name] sounds best with your sibset to me - it just seems to roll off the tongue! I picture a spunky little girl who can hold her own against her bigger brothers.

Having said that, [name]Sawyer[/name], [name]Holden[/name] and [name]Emma[/name] sounds very sweet together.

So, I guess it depends on if you’re going for spunky or sweet!