Sawyer Robin, August Jude, or Simon Malachi

Which is your favorite? Suggestions on other names or combos?

[name_m]Sawyer[/name_m] [name_m]Robin[/name_m] or [name_m]August[/name_m] [name_m]Jude[/name_m]!

1 Like

They’re all incredibly handsome, but my favorite is [name_m]August[/name_m] [name_m]Jude[/name_m]! I love the 2 syllable - 1 syllable flow and the potential for nn AJ!

[name_f]My[/name_f] preference for the first name is [name_m]Simon[/name_m]. It feels a little more timeless, a little less trendy than either [name_m]Sawyer[/name_m] (which is a bit early 2000s) or [name_m]August[/name_m] (which is very much a “right now” name).

[name_m]Simon[/name_m] [name_m]Malachi[/name_m] reads strongly Biblical to me - if that’s what you’re going for, great! Otherwise, I’ll suggest [name_m]Simon[/name_m] [name_m]August[/name_m], which feels like a good balanced name.

[name_m]August[/name_m] jude is handsome and I’ve had similar on my list but I really love [name_m]Sawyer[/name_m] [name_m]Robin[/name_m] . great name. All are great . I love [name_m]Simon[/name_m] [name_m]Malachi[/name_m] . :cherry_blossom::purple_heart:

[name_m]Sawyer[/name_m] [name_m]Robin[/name_m] or [name_m]Simon[/name_m] [name_m]Malachi[/name_m], with [name_m]Simon[/name_m] just winning out.

I really like both [name_m]Sawyer[/name_m] & [name_m]August[/name_m] but [name_m]Simon[/name_m] just just feels fresher against the other two especially [name_m]August[/name_m] which does seem to be very popular right now.

[name_m]August[/name_m] [name_m]Jude[/name_m]!

[name_m]Sawyer[/name_m] [name_m]Robin[/name_m] and [name_m]August[/name_m] [name_m]Jude[/name_m] are my favorites! They’re wonderful.

If I could mix and match, [name_m]Sawyer[/name_m] [name_m]August[/name_m] would be my choice. [name_m]Sawyer[/name_m] is a cool, interesting and energetic name.

As it is, I would choose [name_m]Sawyer[/name_m] [name_m]Robin[/name_m], but if I could mix it up, I would go with [name_m]Sawyer[/name_m] [name_m]Jude[/name_m].

Simon Malachi is so handsome & trustworthy as a name!

I like Sawyer Robin but it’s not as good in non-rhotic accents (saw-a- robin :face_holding_back_tears:). I would go Sawyer Jude or Robin Malachi.

I vote for [name_m]August[/name_m] [name_m]Jude[/name_m]. I can see [name_m]August[/name_m] on a grown man so much easier than I can [name_m]Sawyer[/name_m].

[name_m]Sawyer[/name_m] [name_m]Robin[/name_m]!

[name_m]August[/name_m] [name_m]Jude[/name_m] is so lovely! Gentle and cool!

I’d also like [name_m]Robin[/name_m] [name_m]Malachi[/name_m] :slight_smile:

[name_m]Simon[/name_m] [name_m]Malachi[/name_m]

[name_m]August[/name_m] [name_m]Jude[/name_m]

[name_m]Simon[/name_m] [name_m]Bennett[/name_m]
[name_m]Sawyer[/name_m] [name_m]Wade[/name_m]
[name_m]Luka[/name_m] [name_m]Malachi[/name_m]
[name_m]Malachi[/name_m] [name_m]Nathaniel[/name_m]
[name_m]Robin[/name_m] [name_m]Dominic[/name_m]
[name_m]Dante[/name_m] [name_m]William[/name_m]
[name_m]Alexander[/name_m] [name_m]Jude[/name_m]
[name_m]August[/name_m] [name_m]Xavier[/name_m]

[name_m]Simon[/name_m] [name_m]Malachi[/name_m]! So handsome and timeless

I like all six names! For me personally, I’m picky about vowel sounds and popularity. If the combos are combined the way they are due to honoring family names or special meanings, then that trumps my re-mixing for sure!

[name_m]Sawyer[/name_m] [name_m]Robin[/name_m] with the r- running into r-, the vast majority of people won’t notice or care, but since you asked here, I wanted to point it out. We namey types like to get down to the finer points.

[name_m]August[/name_m] is quite popular and I noticed all the u. However, the u sounds are used in different ways. It’s a striking combo!

[name_m]Simon[/name_m] [name_m]Malachi[/name_m]- [name_f]Love[/name_f] both names. I think they’d stand out more if different vowels were used.

Again, if the middle names have meaning, certainly use the combos as they are.

In order, I like [name_m]Sawyer[/name_m] [name_m]Robin[/name_m], [name_m]Simon[/name_m] [name_m]Malachi[/name_m], [name_m]August[/name_m] [name_m]Jude[/name_m].
I’d do [name_m]Simon[/name_m] [name_m]August[/name_m], [name_m]Sawyer[/name_m] [name_m]Jude[/name_m], [name_m]August[/name_m] [name_m]Malachai[/name_m].
I’ll add [name_m]Asa[/name_m], [name_m]Turner[/name_m], [name_m]Milo[/name_m], [name_m]Archer[/name_m], [name_m]Marshall[/name_m] for consideration.
Good luck!