Saying goodbye to Timothy Elijah Fox, in need of a new combo!

My gorgeous nephew was born this weekend and my brother and sister-in-law managed to beat us to the name [name_m]Elijah[/name_m]. Therefore, [name_m]Timothy[/name_m] needs a new middle name!

I’m open to combinations including [name_m]Fox[/name_m] but I’m also open to 2 completely new middles. I’m particularly liking [name_m]Job[/name_m] at the minute. [name_m]Feel[/name_m] free to use names from my other combos too.

Thank you everyone! I’m slightly gutted to lose [name_m]Elijah[/name_m], it was my top first name until a close friend used it and now that it’s my nephews name I feel like it has to be ruled out of the middle spot too. But I know I can trust you Berries to come up with some amazing combinations!!

I dont think you have to rule it out because they used it, but i understand why you feel that way.
heres a few, and often both [name_m]Fox[/name_m] and [name_m]Job[/name_m] are easily interchanged to suite your taste. they are both short and similar sounding so feel free to switch them up at your discretion. (Also i assumed we were saying [name_m]Job[/name_m] as in the biblical sense with a long O instead of a short O but if im wrong thats okay too. [name_m]Just[/name_m] thought id mention it incase you think they sound funny because we are pronouncing it differently lol)
[name_m]Timothy[/name_m] [name_u]Elias[/name_u] [name_m]Fox[/name_m]
[name_m]Timothy[/name_m] [name_m]Edward[/name_m] [name_m]Fox[/name_m]
[name_m]Timothy[/name_m] [name_m]Isaac[/name_m] [name_m]Job[/name_m]
[name_m]Timothy[/name_m] [name_m]Asher[/name_m] [name_m]Fox[/name_m]
[name_m]Timothy[/name_m] [name_m]Silas[/name_m] [name_m]Job[/name_m]
[name_m]Timothy[/name_m] [name_m]Xavier[/name_m] [name_m]Fox[/name_m]
[name_m]Timothy[/name_m] [name_m]Albert[/name_m] [name_m]Job[/name_m]
[name_m]Timothy[/name_m] [name_m]Jonah[/name_m] [name_m]Fox[/name_m]