Scarlett May...discuss

What do you all think of this name?

It’s a little wordy for me, but cute! I think spelling [name]Scarlett[/name] [name]Mae[/name] might help me like it a little more. Definitely not a bad choice in any sense. :slight_smile:

I much prefer [name]Charlotte[/name] to [name]Scarlett[/name]…I just can’t get away from the “scar”. Aside from that, it’s cute and girly…not bad!

I like it!

In the UK, there would be many other girls her age with exactly the same name!

I didn’t really like [name]Scarlett[/name] until I heard it on a little girl recently I like it’s cute. I would also change [name]May[/name] to [name]Mae[/name], or use a different middle name, I’m not good at suggesting other options so I’ll leave that to other people!

[name]Love[/name] the middle name [name]May[/name], just not keen on [name]Scarlett[/name]. [name]Just[/name] MHO.

I like [name]Scarlett[/name], but I really don’t like [name]May[/name]/[name]Mae[/name]/[name]Mai[/name].

I love [name]Scarlett[/name], and I love [name]May[/name] but not in the middle name spot. [name]Every[/name] other baby girl in the UK these days has [name]May[/name]/[name]Mae[/name]/[name]Mai[/name] for a mn, and if it’s not their mn it’s something like [name]Isabella[/name]-[name]May[/name], [name]Evie[/name]-[name]Mae[/name] or [name]Lily[/name]-[name]Mai[/name]. [name]How[/name] about [name]Scarlett[/name] [name]Faye[/name]? Or [name]May[/name] [name]Scarlett[/name]?

I wouldn’t count [name]Scarlett[/name] as a word name unless it was spelled [name]Scarlet[/name], but I can see how some might think it’s wordy.

I’m on board with the “too many little girls with the middle name [name]May[/name] in the UK” sentiments. It isn’t a name I’d choose,it’s the name of an acquaintances new baby girl.
It is a nice name,but just very “now” as a pp said there will be a lot of little girls with the same name. I just wondered what other people thought of it :slight_smile:

[name]Love[/name] it, but I prefer the [name]Mae[/name] spelling.