Scarlett or Claudia?

I’m loving both [name_f]Scarlett[/name_f] and [name_f]Claudia[/name_f] as a sister name with [name_m]Lachlan[/name_m] and [name_m]Hugo[/name_m] at the moment. They feel refreshing!

Which do you prefer? [name_u]Or[/name_u] works better?

[name_m]Lachlan[/name_m], [name_m]Hugo[/name_m] and [name_f]Scarlett[/name_f]
[name_m]Lachlan[/name_m], [name_m]Hugo[/name_m] and [name_f]Claudia[/name_f]

1 Like

[name_f]Scarlett[/name_f]!

[name_m]Lachlan[/name_m], [name_m]Hugo[/name_m] and [name_f]Claudia[/name_f] :white_heart: :sparkles: :butterfly:

I think [name_f]Scarlett[/name_f] works better with [name_m]Lachlan[/name_m] and [name_f]Claudia[/name_f] works better with [name_m]Hugo[/name_m].

But I love [name_f]Scarlett[/name_f] and dislike [name_f]Claudia[/name_f], so the decision would be easy for me. :wink:

I believe that [name_f]Claudia[/name_f] is a better match with [name_m]Hugo[/name_m] and [name_m]Lachlan[/name_m].

I do love [name_f]Scarlett[/name_f], but its much more popular and has a bit of whimsy, while [name_f]Claudia[/name_f] is more serious, commands more “authority” and looks scholarly, just like [name_m]Hugo[/name_m]! [name_m]Lachlan[/name_m] is somewhere in the middle. It’s a very neat trio.

1 Like

[name_f]Scarlett[/name_f] - gorgeous, sharp and bright - love that red imagery :slight_smile:

[name_f]Claudia[/name_f] is nice too and is unexpected and distinctive

[name_f]Scarlett[/name_f] but [name_f]Claudia[/name_f] is beautiful also

scarlett

[name_f]Claudia[/name_f].

1 Like

I prefer [name_f]Claudia[/name_f] but I think [name_f]Scarlett[/name_f] works best with [name_m]Lachlan[/name_m] & [name_m]Hugo[/name_m]!

No question about it in my book; [name_f]Scarlett[/name_f] takes the cake! :star_struck:

[name_f]My[/name_f] favourite is [name_f]Scarlett[/name_f] :dress:

[name_f]Scarlett[/name_f] is gorgeous such a bright, sassy name that has this southern flair. I think [name_f]Scarlett[/name_f] works wonderfully with [name_m]Lachlan[/name_m] & [name_m]Hugo[/name_m] such a beautiful outdoorsy sibling set.

[name_f]Claudia[/name_f]

[name_u]Love[/name_u] [name_f]Scarlett[/name_f]! Not a [name_f]Claudia[/name_f] fan.

theorically claudia but rn im really liking scarlett! (usually id prefer claudia but in having a crush on the name scarlett rn ) so both are good, but claudia objectively.

I think I’d like to see [name_f]Claudia[/name_f] used! She feels kinda clunky cool but those names are really making a comeback. I think she pairs perfectly with [name_m]Hugo[/name_m] and still sounds lovely with [name_m]Lachlan[/name_m].

[name_f]Scarlett[/name_f] is also a great choice and I adore the nickname [name_u]Scout[/name_u]! I just happen to know of a couple and it’s not quite my taste. Though, I’m really surprised I like [name_f]Claudia[/name_f] so much! I do have really great associations with the name, so that helps.

[name_f]Claudia[/name_f] is so refreshing to hear! [name_f]Scarlett[/name_f] used to be my favorite name ever, I swore I would use it on a daughter if I ever had one. But her over-use really has dwindled that down for me. It’s still a pretty name, but it does have some harsher sounds to it. [name_f]Claudia[/name_f] is strong and stunning, so she would be my pick!

Usually my vote would go to [name_f]Scarlett[/name_f] but for some reason I’m leaning more towards [name_f]Claudia[/name_f] today.

[name_f]Claudia[/name_f]!

[name_f]Scarlet[/name_f], simply because [name_f]Claudia[/name_f] means “lame”.