Scarlett Ruth is here!

Thanks to all of you that helped me name my daughter. As many of you may remember I had a tough time deciding between [name]Scarlett[/name] and [name]Viola[/name]. I am very happy with her name. I love this site and thanks again to all that helped!

Yea!!! Congratulations!!! I [name]LOVE[/name] the name [name]Scarlett[/name] [name]Ruth[/name], and am so happy that your baby girl is here!

I hope you and [name]Scarlett[/name] are doing well, [name]Turquoise[/name] [name]Kitty[/name]! :slight_smile:

Best wishes to you and your family! :slight_smile:

Congratulations!

So happy for you and your family [name]Turquoise[/name] [name]Kitty[/name]! What a fast delivery, that’s great. [name]Scarlett[/name] [name]Ruth[/name] is a gorgeous name!

Wow, [name]Scarlett[/name] [name]Ruth[/name] is beautiful! Congrats!

Congratulations! I remember how hard it was for you to decide which way to go - I’m glad you like your choice and that she is suiting her name! [name]Scarlett[/name] [name]Ruth[/name] is fantastic!

Congratulations! Really gorgeous name. As always, if you’d like to send us a picture and a little birth announcement, we’d be happy to run it.

Congratulations! What a gorgeous name!

Congratulations pon your little bundle of girl!