Scott?

Hello! I’m new here and just wondering what people’s opinions are on the name [name_u]Scott[/name_u] [name_m]Calvin[/name_m]? Is it usable? It’s from a movie so I’m not sure if that’s something that should be a deal breaker? I’d love to hear thoughts/advice!

2 Likes

Sounds usable to me.

I think it’s usable! It seems quite handsome and down to earth

1 Like

I love the first name [name_u]Scott[/name_u] ! And [name_m]Calvin[/name_m] is so cute! Totally useable. I think I slightly prefer the flow of [name_m]Calvin[/name_m] [name_u]Scott[/name_u] - even though I prefer [name_u]Scott[/name_u] as a first name !

1 Like

I love the name [name_u]Scott[/name_u]! [name_u]Scott[/name_u] [name_m]Calvin[/name_m] is so cute together! What movie is it from? I don’t think it’s a deal breaker since it doesn’t seem like anyone recognizes it!

Scott [name_m]Calvin[/name_m] is sweet and works well, imo :slight_smile:

1 Like

It sounded familiar but I had to Google it to know which movie it was from. I think you’re fine since The [name_f]Santa[/name_f] Clause is a kids movie and it’s not like he’s an unlikeable character or anything.

1 Like

Thank you!

Thank you so much! It’s from the movie The [name_f]Santa[/name_f] Clause. I love the name, just wasn’t sure if it would be super recognizable or if people would think it’s strange.

1 Like

Awesome. I know a [name_u]Scott[/name_u] and I have a character named [name_u]Scott[/name_u]. Think it works fine.

1 Like

Scott [name_m]Calvin[/name_m] is sweet, handsome, and strong!

2 Likes

I think it’s a great name!

1 Like

Scott [name_m]Calvin[/name_m] is nice :slight_smile:

1 Like

I like it! It has kind of a familiar ring to it, but I don’t think it’s unusable because of it

1 Like

I immediately knew it was from the [name_f]Santa[/name_f] Clause, but maybe I’ve just watched it a few too many times. I still think it’s super usable and adorable. Maybe I like it more because of the movie.

1 Like

I don’t think it’s recognizable at all. The [name_f]Santa[/name_f] [name_m]Claus[/name_m] isn’t like a universal classic. It’s not like you’re naming him [name_u]George[/name_u] [name_u]Bailey[/name_u] or something! :wink: Go for it!

1 Like

I immediately recognized the name from the movie. It’s okay, I’m just not a huge fan of [name_u]Scott[/name_u]. Kind of a ‘boomer’ name.

1 Like

Sounds very usable relatively simple classic choice

1 Like

I like it!