Scottish first name, Jewish last name?

[name]Will[/name] this clash too much? My husband’s last name is Jewish, rhymes with “you sick”. I have been dreaming about naming a boy [name]Innes[/name] or [name]Conor[/name] or [name]Logan[/name] since I was a teenager (my last name is Abercrombie, so they would match great). However, those names seem kind of clashy with my husband’s last name. Maybe [name]Finn[/name] would work, but there are a lot of those in my neighborhood. My daughter’s name is [name]Zoe[/name] [name]Juniper[/name]. Thoughts on boys’ names? Should I leave the Scottish Isles and go with [name]Asher[/name] or [name]Levi[/name]?

I don’t see any problem with it. It seems like they would sound ok together. So many people have different heritages in their backgrounds nowadays. I’m Jewish, Scottish, Irish & English!

I agree, at least in the US, we’re all so mixed. I’m Mexican, [name]Indian[/name], English, [name]German[/name], Scottish and Irish. I have two middle names, one is VERY VERY Spanish family name and it starts with a Z, but it works. :slight_smile:

[name]Do[/name] what feels right to you.