Scottish/Gaelic names beyond Fiona?

I need help coming up with Scottish girl names beyond [name_f]Fiona[/name_f] and [name_f]Isla[/name_f]. Suggestions?

I love [name_f]Elspeth[/name_f] and [name_f]Isobel[/name_f]. [name_f]Annabel[/name_f] and [name_f]Esme[/name_f] have also been popular in [name_f]Scotland[/name_f] for hundreds of years. Other suggestions: [name_f]Ailsa[/name_f], [name_f]Rona[/name_f]/[name_f]Rhona[/name_f], [name_f]Iona[/name_f], [name_f]Eilidh[/name_f] (ay-lee) or the unisex [name_u]Blair[/name_u], [name_f]Greer[/name_f], [name_u]Mackenzie[/name_u].

[name_f]Flora[/name_f] is a very pretty nature name and is somewhat similar to [name_f]Fiona[/name_f].

I also love [name_f]Aoife[/name_f] (ee-fa)

My daughters are Mhairi and [name_f]Fiona[/name_f], both scottish. I also love [name_f]Flora[/name_f], [name_f]Morag[/name_f], [name_f]Maisie[/name_f], [name_f]Eilidh[/name_f], Lilidh, [name_f]Catriona[/name_f]…

I really, really love [name_f]Ailsa[/name_f]. I looks fantastic and it sounds fantastic.

I also love:
[name_f]Bridget[/name_f]
[name_f]Davina[/name_f]
[name_f]Ealasaid[/name_f]
[name_f]Eilidh[/name_f]
[name_f]Fenella[/name_f]
Gavina
[name_f]Malvina[/name_f]
[name_f]Moira[/name_f]

[name_f]Vanora[/name_f] is the Scottish form of [name_f]Guinevere[/name_f] if I remember correctly, [name_f]Fenella[/name_f] is the Scottish form of [name_f]Fionnuala[/name_f], Ferelith is Gaelic, and [name_f]Bonnie[/name_f] is actually Scottish.

Ferelith is a Gaelic name meaning true princess given as a first middle name to [name_f]Princess[/name_f] [name_f]Anne[/name_f] of Denmark. More info on HugeDomains.com
Great name and with so many famous people sharing it, it’s a wonder we don’t hear about it more often.