Sean

See the results of this poll: I think Sean is:

Respondents: 18 (This poll is closed)

• Boring!: 2 (11%)
  • Dated: 2 (11%)
  • Fine, but I wouldn’t use it myself: 6 (33%)
  • A lovely classic: 6 (33%)
  • Ready for revival: 2 (11%)
  • Other: 0 (0%)

I can definitely see it’s appeal, it’s short and sweet but friendly too and a name a boy can grow with. I have an uncle called [name]Sean[/name] so it’s hard for me to imagine it on a little boy but I think it might become popular again in the not too distant future…

What was his mn lamps?

• [name]Charlie[/name]

I flat out dislike the spelling. Im to literal of a reader for names like this. [name]Sean[/name] says seen in stead od shawn and stephen says stefan instead of steven. I feel this name to be very dated, not to mention my brother has a cat named [name]Shawn[/name]. Haha, i dont think its terrible, i dont like the spelling but there are worse.

[name]Sean[/name] is the original spelling. The name is Irish and any other spelling is just a variation.

• [name]Charlie[/name]

[name]Charlie[/name], his mn is [name]Andrew[/name] (after his father).

[name]Even[/name] if I wouldn’t call my son [name]Sean[/name] I don’t think that it’s too dated at all…

[name]Charlie[/name], his mn is [name]Andrew[/name] (after his father).[/quote]

[name]Hope[/name] you didn’t think I was being nosey:) [name]Sean[/name] [name]Andrew[/name] is very handsome!

• [name]Charlie[/name]

[name]Sean[/name] is the original spelling. The name is Irish and any other spelling is just a variation.

• [name]Charlie[/name][/quote]

I know that [name]Sean[/name] is the original spelling. Its just not my taste. Im not much so irish names. I like literal spelllings for names. Im not quite sure why, but i just dont like it. I dont hate the name, i just dislike the spelling.

[name]Charlie[/name], his mn is [name]Andrew[/name] (after his father).[/quote]

[name]Hope[/name] you didn’t think I was being nosey:) [name]Sean[/name] [name]Andrew[/name] is very handsome!

• [name]Charlie[/name][/quote]

Not at all! I always like hearing the full name too! And I get so frustrated when people don’t use a middle name (just seems like a waste of a good naming opportunity…)