Search function broken

Oh I’m so glad I found this topic and I’m not the only one experiencing this! [name_f]My[/name_f] regular search function is still saying ‘Oops it looks like something went wrong’, every time I search any name on both laptop and mobile versions!

Also, I’m not sure if this is the right topic to ask in, however I’ve seen a lot of people commenting that the advance search function is still working - I can’t seem to find this on my laptop version of NB at all? I read somewhere previously that it was located next to the search box at the top of the page but it doesn’t appear there for me…

Help please!

Is your window for Nameberry open to full-size or do you have it shrunk down in any way (split screen, screen not stretched from side to side very far)?

If I am a certain width or greater wide, I see it.

However when I shrunk it down by just a little bit from side to side or set it up for split screen, I don’t see it.

1 Like

Oh my goodness. You are a genius! I just tried extending the screen more to the side and it magically appeared! Thank you :blush:

3 Likes

I just tried to open a list from a Google search and ended up with an error screen. List Link

1 Like

This should now be fixed. Thanks everyone for your patience :pray:

3 Likes