Searching for boy names

Hello all, I feel like i lost the sense of inspiration when it comes to boy names and can’t find any name I like and can’t think of one too? I am open to any Turkish/Arabic name you will suggest and I have some criterias too

• names that go well with Kürşad
• if the name is Arabic name there shouldn’t be prominent [name_f]Su[/name_f]ñňi figure as namesake
• I am thinking of [name_u]Alek[/name_u], Asir, Guz and [name_m]Kip[/name_m] as middle names - what do you think about these four?

• Extra question : do you think Hoopoe is too weird? Its my current GP and I honestly feel pretty shameless about it eh

Am not sure anyone will be able to come with much given your criteria. I can’t even think of Turkish boys names I like and I have lived there and visited lots also (there were certainly a few girls names that caught my eye). I will have a think/ look though. My knowledge of Arabic names and how they might relate to Islamic history would be even less. You could maybe put in title that you are looking for Turkish or Arabic names and then people who might have ideas would see.

For your middles I like [name_u]Alek[/name_u] and Asir, Guz could work, for [name_m]Kip[/name_m] I think of a nap (might just be English/ Scottish lingo?) and the Kipa (Turkish Tesco) store. Obviously the connections we make are very much based in our language and culture so may not be relevant.

And I think Hoopoe is pretty weird!

ETA from your signature Aslan is obviously a classic, I think the Turkish names i have liked best are word names.

I think [name_u]Alek[/name_u] is very usable in many languages and would serve him well. Guz reminds me of the name [name_u]Gus[/name_u]. I think [name_m]Kip[/name_m] is very cute.

From your signature, I like [name_u]Elis[/name_u] and Ender as well.