Searching for the perfect name.

Not pregnant just trying to build a list! I would like to have at least three combos down. I am not good at creating combos so any help in that department would be wonderful. [name]New[/name] combos are always welcome!

[name]Anton[/name] [name]Leo[/name]- family names
[name]Anton[/name] [name]Grey[/name]
[name]Jude[/name] [name]Axel[/name]
[name]Cassian[/name]
[name]Maverick[/name] [name]Grey[/name]
[name]Maverick[/name] [name]Leo[/name]
[name]Mateo[/name]/[name]Matteo[/name] [name]Ignatius[/name]- Nervous he will be called [name]Mat[/name] or [name]Matty[/name]
Crusoe
[name]Caruso[/name]
[name]Pascal[/name]
[name]Morrissey[/name]
[name]Morrison[/name]
[name]Porter[/name]- Not sure how I feel about this

Thank you

[name]Anton[/name] [name]Leo[/name] and [name]Cassian[/name] (maybe [name]Cassian[/name] [name]Grey[/name]?) are my definite favorites. [name]Maverick[/name] is my definite least favorite.

[name]Love[/name], love, love [name]Anton[/name] [name]Leo[/name]. It’s very handsome to me! I also am a fan of [name]Maverick[/name], it just has something to it, I guess it would be spunk! I prefer the [name]Maverick[/name] [name]Grey[/name] combo or how about [name]Maverick[/name] [name]Jude[/name]?

Other combos from your likes:

Crusoe [name]Morrison[/name]
[name]Cassian[/name] [name]Grey[/name] ( I agree with javad that this is a great name!)

[name]Love[/name] [name]Anton[/name] [name]Grey[/name]!!

@ Javad- I actually love how you came up with [name]Cassian[/name] [name]Grey[/name]. I never through of using those two names together and it has the same strong vibe as [name]Anton[/name] [name]Leo[/name] which we definitely be a front contender since it is family names.

@jtucker- I love your suggestion of Crusoe [name]Morrison[/name]! And of course [name]Cassian[/name] [name]Grey[/name] like how Javad suggested. If we were to use [name]Maverick[/name] which no one seems to like except me lol we would probably pair it with [name]Grey[/name].

@tfzolghadr- - I really didn’t realize how well [name]Grey[/name] goes with names choices. [name]Do[/name] you think they would make a great sib set?

@boyandgirl- I know after talking with my boyfriend he defintley likes [name]Leo[/name] matched with [name]Anton[/name] more than [name]Grey[/name]. If he had to choose.

These are all great suggestions!!!
I am now really loving combos:
[name]Anton[/name] [name]Leo[/name]
[name]Cassian[/name] [name]Grey[/name]- I think [name]Anton[/name] and [name]Cassian[/name] would make a nice sib set.
Crusoe [name]Morrison[/name]- Strong and different which flows nice with [name]Anton[/name] [name]Leo[/name] as well. Plus I wouldnt mind calling him Cruse/[name]Cruz[/name] for short.
[name]Pascal[/name] [name]Grey[/name]- not bad at all, not sure the name [name]Pascal[/name] would flow with my boyfriend. I like it though.

[name]Anton[/name] [name]Grey[/name]
[name]Jude[/name] [name]Axel[/name]
[name]Cassian[/name]
[name]Pascal[/name]
[name]Porter[/name]

Those are my favorites! I am not a fan of [name]Maverick[/name]! Although I know a little boy named Mazric (nickname Maz) and I have always liked that!

Thank you! @marsy33. I know [name]Porter[/name] is out because I think of a [name]Porter[/name] Potty every time I hear the name.

I am hoping my boyfriend may like [name]Jude[/name] but I think the other contenders are more my style. I like [name]Jude[/name] [name]Axel[/name] as a whole name but not just [name]Jude[/name].