[name_m]Caspian[/name_m] [name_f]Beloved[/name_f]
[name_m]Obadiah[/name_m] [name_u]Revere[/name_u]
[name_u]Rivers[/name_u] [name_u]Zephaniah[/name_u]
[name_m]Jerome[/name_m] [name_m]Prosper[/name_m]
[name_m]Solomon[/name_m] [name_u]Bravery[/name_u]
[name_u]Credence[/name_u] [name_m]Nathanael[/name_m]

What do you think?

13 Likes

Yay, I guessed [name_m]Shepherd[/name_m], [name_m]Caspian[/name_m], [name_m]Ransom[/name_m], [name_u]Thaddeus[/name_u] and [name_u]Rivers[/name_u]!

Shepherd Rhema - gorgeous and gentle as always
Ebenezer Pax -well balanced and warm
Ransom Barzillai -bold and interesting
Thaddeus Courage -oh this is beautiful!
Caspian Beloved - absolutely charming and wholesome
Obadiah Revere - bold and strong
Rivers Zephaniah - this has a literary, poetic feel
Jerome Prosper -vibrant and cool
Solomon Bravery -dashing and brilliant
Credence Nathanael - rich and interesting

2 Likes

Great list! It’s very seawillow-ish but some names still come as a surprise to me. I think [name_m]Ebenezer[/name_m] [name_u]Pax[/name_u] is especially wonderful.

1 Like

You have a cool style for sure :smiley:
[name_f]My[/name_f] faves are [name_m]Shepherd[/name_m] [name_f]Rhema[/name_f], [name_m]Caspian[/name_m] [name_f]Beloved[/name_f], and [name_m]Ebenezer[/name_m] [name_u]Pax[/name_u]!

1 Like

[name_m]Caspian[/name_m] [name_f]Beloved[/name_f] and [name_m]Shepherd[/name_m] [name_f]Rhema[/name_f] are amazing! Your whole list is wonderful!

1 Like

Ok, I didn’t do too badly :heart: Points for [name_m]Shepherd[/name_m] [name_f]Rhema[/name_f], yay! Got some firsts and middles swapped, and I deliberately kept [name_u]Thaddeus[/name_u] out of the fn list because I didn’t think I’d seen you talk about him in awhile. And where is Tobias??

[name_m]Handsome[/name_m] list, as always.

1 Like

I’ve been worrying that several of my favorites are too popular (Isaiah, [name_m]Tobias[/name_m], etc.), which I know is kind of silly, but I’m trying to keep my list as unusual as possible.

Yes, at #268 in 2020, [name_m]Tobias[/name_m] is more popular than anything on this list. Still, nowhere near Top 50, not like [name_u]Noah[/name_u] or even [name_m]Isaiah[/name_m] (#51.)

But I have wondered whether it’s overly popular next to the sibling names I’ve chosen for my [name_m]Tobias[/name_m] :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: I don’t think it matters. It’s the name we loved for him. And I still get “that’s unique/unusual/cool” responses for both boys when I introduce them, even though [name_m]Tobias[/name_m] is more familiar.

1 Like

i love shepherd rhema, thaddeus courage, caspian beloved, obadiah revere, rivers zephaniah, solomon bravery and credence nathanael !!

1 Like

I love [name_m]Ransom[/name_m]! [name_m]Ransom[/name_m] + Caspian… are you a C.S. [name_m]Lewis[/name_m] fan?

1 Like

How did you guess? :wink:

1 Like

[name_u]Thaddeus[/name_u] [name_u]Courage[/name_u], [name_m]Caspian[/name_m] [name_f]Beloved[/name_f] & [name_u]Rivers[/name_u] [name_u]Zephaniah[/name_u] are so beautiful!

1 Like

[name_u]Rivers[/name_u] [name_m]Zechariah[/name_m] [name_u]Thaddeus[/name_u] [name_u]Courage[/name_u]

1 Like

[name_m]Caspian[/name_m] [name_f]Beloved[/name_f] <3 <3

1 Like