Seawillow’s New Combos (Girls!)

Here are my final ten combos in my top thirty baby names for girls:

(Some are more out-there than others, but I absolutely adore all of them!)

Clementine [name_f]Mirabelle[/name_f]
[name_u]Phaedra[/name_u] [name_u]Marion[/name_u]
[name_f]Euphoria[/name_f] [name_f]Magdalene[/name_f]
[name_f]Harriet[/name_f] [name_f]Lullaby[/name_f]
[name_u]Lark[/name_u] [name_u]Endellion[/name_u]
[name_f]Lyra[/name_f] [name_f]Orinthia[/name_f]
[name_f]Eluned[/name_f] [name_f]Chrysalis[/name_f]
[name_u]Ivory[/name_u] [name_f]Galatea[/name_f]
[name_f]Cecily[/name_f] [name_f]Primrose[/name_f]
[name_f]Blythe[/name_f] [name_f]Catharine[/name_f]

What do you think?

4 Likes

Harriet [name_f]Lullaby[/name_f]!! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes: I love [name_f]Lullaby[/name_f] as a MN, so sweet! I also love [name_f]Clementine[/name_f] [name_f]Mirabelle[/name_f], [name_f]Euphoria[/name_f] [name_f]Magdalene[/name_f], [name_u]Lark[/name_u] [name_u]Endellion[/name_u], [name_f]Cecily[/name_f] [name_f]Primrose[/name_f] and [name_f]Blythe[/name_f] [name_f]Catharine[/name_f] for you!

2 Likes

Harriet [name_f]Lullaby[/name_f] is really sweet and well balanced :heart_eyes:

Cecily [name_f]Primrose[/name_f] is really dashing, with a lovely vintage feeling. It reminds me to AnnE.

Blythe [name_f]Catharine[/name_f] is :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: I adore [name_f]Blythe[/name_f]. It has everything I want in a name: a beautiful meaning, a solemn look, a soft sound… It’s elegant but familiar, not too cheesy but cute. [name_f]Catharine[/name_f] is really nice. I have a soft spot on names with “th” sounds.

I also like [name_u]Lark[/name_u] [name_u]Endellion[/name_u], [name_u]Phaedra[/name_u] [name_u]Marion[/name_u], [name_f]Lyra[/name_f] [name_f]Orinthia[/name_f], [name_u]Ivory[/name_u] [name_f]Galatea[/name_f].

The other names are not my style, but they’re definitely yours!

1 Like

Lovely names as always.

Favourites are [name_f]Clementine[/name_f] [name_f]Mirabelle[/name_f], [name_f]Euphoria[/name_f] [name_f]Magdalene[/name_f], [name_f]Cecily[/name_f] [name_f]Primrose[/name_f] and [name_f]Blythe[/name_f] [name_f]Catharine[/name_f].

Love [name_f]Blythe[/name_f] so much, its lovely to see it on other peoples lists.

1 Like

[name_f]Cecily[/name_f] [name_f]Primrose[/name_f] and [name_f]Clementine[/name_f] [name_f]Mirabelle[/name_f] are to die for!
I also really like [name_u]Lark[/name_u] [name_u]Endellion[/name_u] and [name_f]Harriet[/name_f] [name_f]Lullaby[/name_f] :heart:
[name_u]Ivory[/name_u] [name_f]Galatea[/name_f] is really interesting, did you make the colours match on purpose? Because [name_u]Ivory[/name_u] is white and [name_f]Galatea[/name_f] means milk-white!
The only combos I don’t like are [name_f]Lyra[/name_f] Orinithia and [name_f]Blythe[/name_f] [name_f]Catharine[/name_f]. They look stunning on paper but I feel like the sounds are too repetitive unfortunately ): [name_m]Just[/name_m] my opinion though!

1 Like

Hmm…
[name_f]Clementine[/name_f] [name_f]Mirabelle[/name_f] ~ such a beautiful name. [name_f]Clementine[/name_f] is a personal favourite of mine it’s just gorgeous. A lovely nature name with a sweet Christmassy vibe. [name_f]Clementine[/name_f] sounds so sweet with [name_f]Mirabelle[/name_f].

Phaedra [name_u]Marion[/name_u] ~ this name has a good flow and feels unexpected sweet choice.

Euphoria [name_f]Magdalene[/name_f] ~ [name_f]Euphoria[/name_f] is a brave choice it’s personally not my style prefer [name_f]Euphemia[/name_f] which is similar but I prefer. [name_f]Magdalene[/name_f] is a pretty name.

Harriet [name_f]Lullaby[/name_f] ~ [name_f]Harriet[/name_f] is such a classy name very elegant and I like the nickname [name_f]Hattie[/name_f]. I think [name_f]Lullaby[/name_f] sounds sweet with [name_f]Harriet[/name_f]. [name_f]Lovely[/name_f] name!

Lark [name_u]Endellion[/name_u] ~ [name_u]Lark[/name_u] is a spunky nature name and I think [name_u]Endellion[/name_u] sounds super upbeat great choice.

Lyra [name_f]Orinthia[/name_f] ~ [name_f]Lyra[/name_f] is beautiful I really like this name it’s gorgeous. Not sure on [name_f]Orinthia[/name_f] completely unsure on the pronunciation.

Eluned [name_f]Chrysalis[/name_f] ~ visually this name looks attractive but unsure how to pronounce both names :woman_facepalming:t3:

Ivory [name_f]Galatea[/name_f] ~ I think [name_u]Ivory[/name_u] is a sweet delicate choice and I think [name_f]Galatea[/name_f] is an unexpected middle name

Cecily [name_f]Primrose[/name_f] ~ such a swoon worthy combination! [name_f]Cecily[/name_f] is sweet delicate name and sounds gorgeous with [name_f]Primrose[/name_f] I love this combination.

Blythe [name_f]Catharine[/name_f] ~ lovely classic combination. [name_f]Blythe[/name_f] is a super happy sweet name and sounds very elegant prefer [name_f]Catherine[/name_f] spelling wise

1 Like

Definitely did that on purpose! It reminds me of an honor name for [name_u]Snow[/name_u] White, one of my favorite classic fairytales, while being less obvious.

1 Like

Thank you so much for your thoughts! I definitely appreciate that these names aren’t for everyone.

1 Like

Blythe [name_f]Catharine[/name_f] is fab.
I also really like [name_f]Harriet[/name_f] [name_f]Lullaby[/name_f], [name_u]Lark[/name_u] [name_u]Endellion[/name_u] and [name_f]Cecily[/name_f] [name_f]Primrose[/name_f]. The others are pretty as well but these combos stand out for me.

I don’t like the two r sounds in [name_f]Lyra[/name_f] [name_f]Orinthia[/name_f]. This is the only combo I don’t like.

1 Like

[name_u]Phaedra[/name_u] [name_u]Marion[/name_u] is really pulling at me, it’s vintage yet incredibly solid. I would love to meet a little [name_u]Phaedra[/name_u].
Is no one going to talk about [name_f]Eluned[/name_f] [name_f]Chrysalis[/name_f]? I love the imagery and the idea of emergence and growth.
[name_f]Cecily[/name_f] [name_f]Primrose[/name_f], [name_u]Lark[/name_u] [name_u]Endellion[/name_u], [name_f]Clementine[/name_f] [name_f]Mirabelle[/name_f] - scratch that I’m just going to end up listing them all - are marvelous.

1 Like

Cecily [name_f]Primrose[/name_f], [name_f]Eluned[/name_f] [name_f]Chrysalis[/name_f], [name_f]Euphoria[/name_f] [name_f]Magdalene[/name_f] :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Lark [name_u]Endellion[/name_u] and [name_f]Blythe[/name_f] [name_f]Catharine[/name_f] are lovely, and WOW [name_f]Cecily[/name_f] [name_f]Primrose[/name_f] is a stunner!

1 Like

I love [name_u]Phaedra[/name_u] [name_u]Marion[/name_u], [name_u]Lark[/name_u] [name_u]Endellion[/name_u], [name_f]Lyra[/name_f] [name_f]Orinthia[/name_f], and [name_f]Eluned[/name_f] [name_f]Chrysalis[/name_f]!!

Phaedra has been on my mind recently too!

1 Like

I love [name_f]Cecily[/name_f] [name_f]Primrose[/name_f] and [name_f]Blythe[/name_f] [name_f]Catharine[/name_f]!

1 Like

You outdone yourself again! Especially [name_f]Cecily[/name_f] [name_f]Primrose[/name_f]. Though my least favorite would be [name_u]Ivory[/name_u] [name_f]Galatea[/name_f], and not the combo itself just [name_u]Ivory[/name_u]. Bc people may associate this name with illegal poaching of elephants and the ivory trade.

1 Like

Love [name_f]Harriet[/name_f] [name_f]Lullaby[/name_f] and [name_f]Cecily[/name_f] Primorse :slight_smile:

1 Like

Clementine Mirabelle - beautiful and whimsical

Phaedra Marion - wonderful and mystical

Euphoria Magdalene - not sure on [name_f]Euphoria[/name_f] but the flow is lovely

Harriet Lullaby - I love it. [name_f]Lyrical[/name_f] and warming

Lark Endellion - oh, I adore it. Exciting and beauitful

Lyra Orinthia - i really enjoy the sounds and feel

Eluned Chrysalis - wow, whimsical and lovely

Ivory Galatea - a bit descriptive and a bit too tied to the legend [name_f]Galatea[/name_f]

Cecily Primrose - oh, I love it :slight_smile: delightful and sweet

1 Like

Phaedra [name_u]Marion[/name_u] and [name_f]Cecily[/name_f] [name_f]Primrose[/name_f] :heart_eyes:

1 Like