Seawillow’s New Combos

After much ado and an obscene amount of time, I’ve finally updated my signature with some new combos. What do you think of:

Crimson [name_f]Bathsheba[/name_f]
[name_f]Adelaida[/name_f] [name_u]Peace[/name_u]
[name_f]Ivy[/name_f] [name_f]Casiphia[/name_f]
[name_f]Jubilee[/name_f] [name_f]Pollyanna[/name_f]
Remedy [name_f]Jane[/name_f]
[name_f]Cordelia[/name_f] [name_f]Snowdrop[/name_f]
[name_f]Shirley[/name_f] [name_f]Clementine[/name_f]
[name_u]Holland[/name_u] [name_f]Amorette[/name_f]
[name_u]Larkspur[/name_u] [name_f]Flora[/name_f]
[name_f]Coppelia[/name_f] [name_f]Fae[/name_f]

I know that most of them are way too “try hard,” but I quite like them.

7 Likes

I love [name_f]Adelaida[/name_f] [name_u]Peace[/name_u] and Remedy [name_f]Jane[/name_f]!

1 Like

Ivy [name_f]Casiphia[/name_f] and [name_f]Cordelia[/name_f] [name_f]Snowdrop[/name_f] are :heart_eyes:. Only thing I would say is that [name_f]Adelaide[/name_f] [name_u]Peace[/name_u] sounds better than [name_f]Adelaida[/name_f] [name_u]Peace[/name_u] to me.

1 Like

Remedy [name_f]Jane[/name_f] & [name_u]Holland[/name_u] [name_f]Amorette[/name_f] are so pretty!

1 Like

Love [name_f]Shirley[/name_f] [name_f]Clementine[/name_f] and Remedy [name_f]Jane[/name_f]!

1 Like

Shirley [name_f]Clementine[/name_f] and [name_f]Cordelia[/name_f] [name_f]Snowdrop[/name_f] are absolutely lovely! The first one makes me think of a warm, carefree summer day and the second of pure, white snow sparkling in the winter sun.

1 Like

Thank you, everyone. :heart:

Cordelia [name_f]Snowdrop[/name_f] is darling!

I absolutely love [name_f]Cordelia[/name_f] [name_f]Snowdrop[/name_f] :purple_heart:

1 Like

Love [name_f]Cordelia[/name_f] [name_f]Snowdrop[/name_f] and [name_u]Holland[/name_u] [name_f]Amorette[/name_f]! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Adelaida [name_u]Peace[/name_u] is gorgeous and strong. Remedy [name_f]Jane[/name_f] is unexpected and lovely.
I really like [name_u]Larkspur[/name_u] [name_f]Flora[/name_f] - it’s a bit flower heavy, but the sharpness of [name_u]Larkspur[/name_u] with the softness of [name_f]Flora[/name_f] is nice.

1 Like

I love Remedy [name_f]Jane[/name_f], [name_f]Cordelia[/name_f] [name_f]Snowdrop[/name_f], and [name_f]Adelaida[/name_f] [name_u]Peace[/name_u]!

1 Like

Ivy [name_f]Casiphia[/name_f], [name_u]Holland[/name_u] [name_f]Amorette[/name_f], [name_f]Coppelia[/name_f] [name_f]Fan[/name_f] are beautiful.

How is [name_f]Casiphia[/name_f] pronounced? In my head it’s said as [name_u]Cass[/name_u]-ee-fee-uh.

1 Like

Cass-ih-fee-uh. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I love that!

1 Like

Love [name_f]Ivy[/name_f] [name_f]Casiphia[/name_f]!

1 Like

I’m loving [name_f]Ivy[/name_f] [name_f]Casiphia[/name_f], [name_f]Jubilee[/name_f] [name_f]Pollyanna[/name_f], [name_f]Cordelia[/name_f] [name_f]Snowdrop[/name_f], [name_f]Shirley[/name_f] [name_f]Clementine[/name_f], and [name_f]Coppelia[/name_f] [name_f]Fae[/name_f]!

I also like [name_u]Larkspur[/name_u] so much but I’m not sure about [name_f]Flora[/name_f] as a middle.

1 Like

Cordelia [name_f]Snowdrop[/name_f] and [name_f]Shirley[/name_f] [name_f]Clementine[/name_f] are both so sweet! And I LOVE [name_f]Coppelia[/name_f] [name_f]Fae[/name_f]. (Coppélia is a huge gp of mine.)

2 Likes

Adelaida [name_u]Peace[/name_u] is sweet and bright. [name_f]Jubilee[/name_f] [name_f]Pollyanna[/name_f] is full of joy. [name_f]Cordelia[/name_f] [name_f]Snowdrop[/name_f] is just the sweetest. [name_f]Shirley[/name_f] [name_f]Clementine[/name_f] is darling, [name_u]Larkspur[/name_u] [name_f]Flora[/name_f] is elegant and [name_u]Holland[/name_u] [name_f]Amorette[/name_f] is stunning

1 Like

I love [name_f]Shirley[/name_f] [name_f]Clementine[/name_f], [name_f]Shirley[/name_f] is such a sweet vintage name. [name_u]Holland[/name_u] [name_f]Amorette[/name_f] is super cute, and I like the bounce and whimsy of [name_f]Coppelia[/name_f] [name_f]Fae[/name_f]!

1 Like