Seawillow’s New Leaf (New Names!)

I’m turning over a new leaf name-wise, except for a few names. [name_f]My[/name_f] boy name list is being completely redone besides [name_m]Shepherd[/name_m], whereas my girl names are staying more consistent. [name_m]Just[/name_m] less out-there word names as first.

Here is my first batch, consisting mostly of old combos:

[name_f]Hallelujah[/name_f] [name_f]Liv[/name_f]
[name_f]Stellaluna[/name_f] Prayer
[name_f]Bathsheba[/name_f] [name_f]Hazel[/name_f]
[name_f]Cornelia[/name_f] [name_u]Love[/name_u]
[name_f]Evangeline[/name_f] Shine
[name_f]Estella[/name_f] [name_u]Willow[/name_u]
[name_f]Eulalia[/name_f] [name_m]Psalm[/name_m]
[name_f]Lucinda[/name_f] [name_f]Beloved[/name_f]
[name_f]Susanna[/name_f] [name_f]Waterlily[/name_f]
[name_f]Shirley[/name_f] [name_f]Marigold[/name_f]
[name_f]Attica[/name_f] [name_f]Clementine[/name_f]

9 Likes

[name_f]Susanna[/name_f] [name_f]Waterlily[/name_f] :heart_eyes:

[name_f]Callalily[/name_f] [name_u]Anne[/name_u] is still my favorite of yours though!

2 Likes

[name_f]Evangeline[/name_f] Shine, [name_f]Estella[/name_f] [name_u]Willow[/name_u] and [name_f]Susanna[/name_f] [name_f]Waterlily[/name_f] are lovely :slight_smile:

1 Like

[name_u]Love[/name_u] [name_f]Susanna[/name_f] [name_f]Waterlily[/name_f] and [name_f]Lucinda[/name_f] [name_f]Beloved[/name_f].

1 Like

They’re all gorgeous, but my favourites are

[name_f]Hallelujah[/name_f] [name_f]Liv[/name_f], [name_f]Stellaluna[/name_f] Prayer, [name_f]Bathsheba[/name_f] [name_f]Hazel[/name_f], [name_f]Eulalia[/name_f] [name_m]Psalm[/name_m], [name_f]Susanna[/name_f] [name_f]Waterlily[/name_f] (!!) :heart_eyes::heart:

1 Like

I ADORE [name_f]Estella[/name_f] [name_u]Willow[/name_u] it’s such a beautiful combo!

1 Like

[name_u]Love[/name_u] love love this list for you! :heartbeat: They all feel so happy and full of light and sunshine - they’re beautiful :relaxed::sunny::rainbow::blossom::heartbeat:

2 Likes

Hallelujah Liv -wonderful as ever
Stellaluna Prayer - starry and bright
Bathsheba Hazel - so literary and earthy
Cornelia Love - gorgeous and lovely
Evangeline Shine - bright and elegant
Estella Willow - ethereal and beautiful
Eulalia Psalm - I adore [name_f]Eulalia[/name_f] and [name_m]Psalm[/name_m] is so fitting
Lucinda Beloved - so warming and lovely
Susanna Waterlily -so sunny and gentle
Shirley Marigold - joyful and lovely
Attica Clementine - sparky and cool

1 Like

[name_u]Love[/name_u] [name_f]Susannah[/name_f] [name_f]Waterlily[/name_f]

1 Like

[name_u]Love[/name_u] [name_f]Eulalia[/name_f] [name_m]Psalm[/name_m], [name_f]Shirley[/name_f] [name_f]Marigold[/name_f], and as always [name_f]Hallelujah[/name_f] [name_f]Liv[/name_f].

1 Like