Seawillow’s Three Little Boys 🌻

I’ve found boys to be much, much harder to change courses with than boys, because my style is/was so inundated with heavily-toned Biblical names. The three names that I have chosen to start with are Biblical in nature or have a religious meaning, but are so widely used that their initial perception is secular.

Noah Trueheart

Summary

The story of [name_u]Noah[/name_u] is one of my absolute favorites, but I feel comfortable using it without my son feeling trapped by the Biblical association. Trueheart pairs so perfectly with [name_u]Noah[/name_u]’s meaning of “rest,” as in, you will find peace when you follow the truth in your heart. You will be able to rest.

Jack Evermore

Summary

God’s grace is evermore.

Peter Memory

Summary

Remember your strength.

I’m in love and so happy with them.

19 Likes

Jack Evermore :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

these are all so gorgeous

i love seeing peter, and peter memory is so handsome

noah truehart and jack evermore are both so charming as well!

1 Like

oh my GOSH i adore them!! noah, jack, and peter make perfect brothers and still feel very you!!

2 Likes

All three names are great, and they fit with your sister sibset quite well!

2 Likes

Noah Trueheart is warming and sweet and I think [name_u]Noah[/name_u] is very versatile

Jack Evermore is quirky, quick and joyful

Peter Memory is wholesome and lovely

1 Like

Oh, these are just perfect! [name_m]Jack[/name_m] Evermore is probably one of the greatest combos I’ve seen on here! Each of these have such great sounds and meaning. Great job!

1 Like

They’re so sweet!

1 Like

These would make great brother names! I am so glad you found names that make you happy and don’t sacrifice any of meaningfulness for you. I particularly like [name_u]Noah[/name_u] Trueheart. [name_u]Noah[/name_u] is such a sweet name. <3

These are fantastic brother names and I am so glad you found names that you are in love with. All three are stunning, but my favorite has to be [name_m]Jack[/name_m] Evermore :heart_eyes:

Jack Evermore makes me think of [name_m]Jack[/name_m] Antonoff and his large contribution to [name_u]Taylor[/name_u] [name_m]Swift[/name_m]’s album, Evermore. I’m honestly not a big fan of any of the middles but I like the first names.

I didn’t even think of that! Hmm. I’ll have to consider how heavily that association weighs on me.

1 Like

All three are absolute perfection but oh my gosh, [name_m]Jack[/name_m] Evermore :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

1 Like

All three are beautiful! Nosh Trueheart sounds like a knight or king in a children’s story and [name_m]Jack[/name_m] Evermore and [name_m]Peter[/name_m] Memory sound like they’re full of meaning.

1 Like

Again I love them all! [name_f]My[/name_f] favourite would have to be [name_u]Noah[/name_u] Truehart though! It’s just :heart_eyes::yellow_heart:

1 Like

These are absolutely lovely–full of warmth and meaning. I adore them :yellow_heart:

2 Likes

gosh these are AMAZING :heart_eyes::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::star_struck:

1 Like

I thought this too. But honestly I really love that album so it just makes me love the combo more. :grin:

1 Like

Omg [name_m]Jack[/name_m] Evermore :heart_eyes: You just make the most swoon worthy combos!!

1 Like

These are such beautiful combos! [name_f]My[/name_f] favorite is [name_m]Peter[/name_m] Memory – so strong and gentle <3

1 Like