Seawillow’s Top 25 (single names)

Because my favorites change all the time, here are my top 25 boy names is no particular order. How would you describe my style? What are your favorite names from the list?

[name_m]Shepherd[/name_m]
[name_u]Rivers[/name_u]
[name_u]Bravery[/name_u]
[name_u]Lennon[/name_u]
[name_m]Isaiah[/name_m]
[name_m]Elijah[/name_m]
[name_m]Huckleberry[/name_m]
[name_m]Hawthorn[/name_m]
[name_m]Tobias[/name_m]
[name_u]Thaddeus[/name_u]
[name_m]Ransom[/name_m]
[name_u]Hollis[/name_u]
[name_m]Caspian[/name_m]
[name_m]Fisher[/name_m]
[name_u]Pax[/name_u]
[name_m]Orison[/name_m]
[name_m]Deacon[/name_m]
[name_m]Bishop[/name_m]
[name_m]Gideon[/name_m]
[name_m]Anchor[/name_m]
[name_u]Wilder[/name_u]
[name_u]Larkspur[/name_u]
[name_m]Stone[/name_m]
[name_u]Haven[/name_u]
Reve

7 Likes

I love your names so much! I would describe your style as biblical, a little vintage, somewhat nature-y (or actually just word names in general), classic lit, and a touch of YA lit.

[name_f]My[/name_f] favourites:
[name_u]Rivers[/name_u]
[name_u]Bravery[/name_u]
[name_u]Lennon[/name_u]
[name_u]Hollis[/name_u]
[name_u]Pax[/name_u]
[name_u]Wilder[/name_u]
[name_u]Haven[/name_u]
Reve

1 Like

I would describe your style as spiritual & soft. All of these names are handsome and adventurous as well.

I love all of them but my absolute favorites are…

[name_m]Ransom[/name_m]
[name_u]Pax[/name_u]
[name_u]Wilder[/name_u]

1 Like

I’d describe your style as earthy and literary, rugged but gentle with [name_u]Christian[/name_u] undertones:)

[name_f]My[/name_f] favourites are [name_m]Shepherd[/name_m], [name_u]Lennon[/name_u], [name_m]Hawthorn[/name_m], [name_m]Tobias[/name_m], [name_u]Thaddeus[/name_u], Capsian, [name_u]Pax[/name_u], [name_m]Fisher[/name_m], [name_m]Gideon[/name_m] and [name_u]Wilder[/name_u]

1 Like

Yay, glad to see [name_m]Anchor[/name_m] on the list! Your style is very bold. [name_f]My[/name_f] favorites:

[name_m]Isaiah[/name_m]
[name_m]Elijah[/name_m]
[name_m]Ransom[/name_m] (I’m totally crushing on this)
[name_u]Hollis[/name_u]
[name_m]Fisher[/name_m]

1 Like

i think your style is strong-but-subtle, handsome, meaningful, biblical, sometimes nature-influenced. it’s very coherent but a little hard to sum up, if that makes sense?

we have very different taste in names, but i really like [name_m]Shepherd[/name_m], [name_m]Isaiah[/name_m], [name_m]Gideon[/name_m], and [name_u]Pax[/name_u], and i adore [name_u]Larkspur[/name_u] as a more unusual floral choice!

1 Like

I always get excited when I see a post with in the title “seawillow’s top …”!
Your style seems like a mix of biblical names, names from literature and word names.
[name_f]My[/name_f] favorites are [name_m]Isaiah[/name_m], [name_m]Tobias[/name_m], [name_m]Caspian[/name_m] and [name_u]Pax[/name_u].

1 Like

I would describe your names being strong in a gentle way! They feel powerful and grounded but simultaneously soft and peaceful.

[name_f]My[/name_f] personal favorites are [name_m]Shepherd[/name_m], [name_u]Rivers[/name_u], [name_u]Thaddeus[/name_u], [name_m]Deacon[/name_m], and [name_m]Gideon[/name_m]!

1 Like

[name_f]My[/name_f] faves are:

[name_m]Caspian[/name_m]
[name_m]Fisher[/name_m]
[name_u]Lennon[/name_u]
[name_m]Gideon[/name_m]
[name_u]Wilder[/name_u]
[name_m]Stone[/name_m]

I think you’re naming style is earthy, soft and a little biblical!

1 Like

love this list so much!!

my favorites:
[name_m]Caspian[/name_m]
[name_u]Bravery[/name_u]
[name_u]Larkspur[/name_u]
[name_u]Wilder[/name_u]
[name_m]Deacon[/name_m]
[name_m]Bishop[/name_m]
[name_m]Tobias[/name_m]
[name_m]Anchor[/name_m]
[name_m]Gideon[/name_m]
[name_u]Haven[/name_u]
[name_u]Thaddeus[/name_u]
[name_m]Stone[/name_m]
[name_u]Pax[/name_u]
[name_u]Hollis[/name_u]

1 Like

Your developing style makes me think “one foot in the natural world, one in the spiritual world,” which led to a bit of pondering on the hybrid life we live here, natural and spiritual…
And my favorites are [name_m]Ransom[/name_m] and [name_m]Tobias[/name_m], naturally :grin: Also [name_u]Thaddeus[/name_u], [name_u]Haven[/name_u], [name_m]Orison[/name_m], [name_m]Shepherd[/name_m], [name_m]Isaiah[/name_m], [name_m]Elijah[/name_m], and [name_m]Caspian[/name_m]. I like most of the others, too, some more as middles (Bravery, [name_m]Huckleberry[/name_m], Larkspur) than as firsts.

1 Like

I would describe your style as grounded. In the sense that it reminds me of the [name_f]Earth[/name_f] and of nature and being aware of what’s happening around you physically, emotionally, spiritually, and mentally!

[name_f]My[/name_f] favorite names from your list have to be [name_m]Shepherd[/name_m], [name_m]Isaiah[/name_m], [name_m]Elijah[/name_m], [name_m]Tobias[/name_m], [name_m]Caspian[/name_m], [name_m]Fisher[/name_m], [name_u]Pax[/name_u], [name_m]Deacon[/name_m], [name_m]Gideon[/name_m], [name_u]Wilder[/name_u], and. [name_u]Haven[/name_u]! Once I write them all down I feel like I chose too many from not that huge of a names list :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I’d describe this list as modern [name_u]Christian[/name_u] hipster. I love [name_m]Shepherd[/name_m], [name_u]Rivers[/name_u], [name_m]Tobias[/name_m], [name_m]Deacon[/name_m] and [name_m]Gideon[/name_m].

1 Like

Yes!
[name_f]Fan[/name_f] of the gem [name_u]Thaddeus[/name_u]

1 Like

love this list !! i agree with everyone above saying that your style is spiritual and earthy
my favourites are [name_m]Shepherd[/name_m], [name_u]Lennon[/name_u], [name_m]Elijah[/name_m], [name_m]Huckleberry[/name_m], [name_m]Caspian[/name_m] and [name_u]Haven[/name_u] !

1 Like

I think your style is quite earthy, a bit biblical and word names in general (hence the nature reference)
I really looove [name_u]Lennon[/name_u], [name_m]Gideon[/name_m] and [name_u]Haven[/name_u] - they’re all on my list, too!
And I was wondering, would you keep [name_u]Lennon[/name_u] and [name_u]Haven[/name_u] unisex or do you have a preference?

1 Like

your style gives me a combination of whimsical literary and biblical, with a touch of nature added in. although they are quite different from my own style, i always love your names! they’re so meaningful and well thought out!

my favourites are shepherd, lennon, isaiah, hawthorn, tobias, fisher, anchor & wilder

1 Like

i would call your style unique classics. i love so many of your names. my favorites are:
[name_m]Caspian[/name_m]
[name_u]Wilder[/name_u]
Reve
[name_u]Lennon[/name_u]

1 Like

[name_f]My[/name_f] favourite is [name_m]Elijah[/name_m]! I would describe your style as nature inspired and religious (but not overly).

1 Like

I think I prefer [name_u]Lennon[/name_u] for a girl and [name_u]Haven[/name_u] for a boy, but I absolutely adore both on either sex. :slight_smile:

1 Like