Seawillow’s Top Ten of All Time (Boys)

Here are my ten favorite names from all of the combos I’ve created over the years. [name_f]My[/name_f] sample was much smaller than for girls, as my boy names stay pretty consistent!

1. [name_m]Shepherd[/name_m] Trueheart
  2. [name_u]Revel[/name_u] Elead [name_u]Pax[/name_u]
  3. [name_m]Ransom[/name_m] [name_m]Nathanael[/name_m]
  4. [name_m]Caspian[/name_m] [name_u]Love[/name_u]
  5. [name_u]Rivers[/name_u] [name_m]Ebenezer[/name_m]
  6. [name_m]Stone[/name_m] [name_u]Zephaniah[/name_u]
  7. [name_u]Harvest[/name_u] [name_u]Pax[/name_u]
  8. [name_u]Haven[/name_u] [name_u]Revere[/name_u]
  9. [name_u]Bravery[/name_u] [name_f]Ashira[/name_f]
  10. [name_u]Shiloh[/name_u] [name_f]Beloved[/name_f]

What do you think? Are you surprised by any of them?

5 Likes

I love the list! They’re all very strong and handsome.

[name_m]Ransom[/name_m] [name_m]Nathanael[/name_m] is my very-favorite, with [name_m]Shepherd[/name_m] Trueheart as a close second.

1 Like

[name_m]Shepherd[/name_m] Trueheart, [name_m]Caspian[/name_m] [name_u]Love[/name_u], [name_u]Harvest[/name_u] [name_u]Pax[/name_u], [name_u]Bravery[/name_u] [name_f]Ashira[/name_f] & [name_m]Ransom[/name_m] [name_m]Nathanael[/name_m] are my favorites! :heart:

1 Like
  1. Shepherd Trueheart - Oh this is so warm and lovely
  2. Revel Elead Pax - this is so joyful and beautiful
  3. Ransom Nathanael - rugged and charming
  4. Caspian Love - gentle and whimsical
  5. Rivers Ebenezer -literary and lovely - [name_m]Ebenezer[/name_m] is surprising too!
  6. Stone Zephaniah - strong and solid
  7. Harvest Pax -so warm, gentle and peaceful
  8. Haven Revere -wholesome and powerful at the same time
  9. Bravery Ashira - interesting and unexpected!! A charming and bright naame
  10. Shiloh Beloved -peaceful and gentle
1 Like

[name_f]Lovely[/name_f] group of boys! I was a bit surprised by haven revere and stone zephaniah, just because I don’t remember seeing them on previous lists. They are all very you, which I love! [name_f]My[/name_f] personal favorites are caspian love and shepherd trueheart!

1 Like

All of these are lovely, but my ultimate favorites are [name_u]Revel[/name_u] Elead [name_u]Pax[/name_u] and [name_u]Rivers[/name_u] [name_m]Ebenezer[/name_m] :cupid:

1 Like

Nice to see you back! All are very “you”!. [name_f]My[/name_f] faves are [name_u]Haven[/name_u] [name_u]Revere[/name_u] and [name_u]Shiloh[/name_u] [name_f]Beloved[/name_f].

1 Like