Seawillow’s Top Ten of All Time

I’ve spent the last few weeks going through ALL of my threads and making note of my very favorite combos that I ever created. The results were surprising when I put them in order:

1. [name_f]Hallelujah[/name_f] [name_f]Liv[/name_f]
  2. [name_f]Lucy[/name_f] [name_f]Hallelujah[/name_f]
  3. [name_u]Glow[/name_u] Everluna
  4. [name_u]Willow[/name_u] [name_f]Faerydae[/name_f]
  5. Shine [name_f]Hallelujah[/name_f]
  6. [name_f]Stellaluna[/name_f] [name_f]Praise[/name_f]
  7. [name_f]Evangeline[/name_f] [name_u]Love[/name_u]
  8. [name_f]Callalily[/name_f] [name_u]Anne[/name_u]
  9. [name_f]Eulalia[/name_f] [name_u]Psalm[/name_u]
  10. [name_m]Bramble[/name_m] [name_f]Casiphia[/name_f]

Somehow, I actually think the list is kind of perfect. Each of the names are so special to me, and mean the absolute world to me.

9 Likes

Based on this list, if you don’t end up using [name_f]Hallelujah[/name_f] in the future, something’s gone wrong :sweat_smile:

I love [name_f]Lucy[/name_f] [name_f]Hallelujah[/name_f] (the girl’s name I probably associated with you the most), [name_u]Willow[/name_u] [name_f]Faerydae[/name_f] and [name_f]Stellaluna[/name_f] [name_f]Praise[/name_f] :heart:

1 Like
  1. Hallelujah Liv -a quintessential Seawillow name! Gorgeous and lovely as ever
  2. Lucy Hallelujah -so bright, lovely and warm
  3. Glow Everluna -yay!!! [name_u]Glow[/name_u] is back!! [name_u]Glow[/name_u] Everluna is so vibrant and brilliant
  4. Willow Faerydae -ao whimsical and joyful
  5. Shine Hallelujah -such a bright and charming name
  6. Stellaluna Praise - bold, brilliant and lovely
  7. Evangeline Love -another very you name! So gentle yet elegant
  8. Callalily Anne -fresh, pretty and lovely
  9. Eulalia Psalm - gentle yet bubbly
  10. Bramble Casiphia - unexpected but interesting!!
1 Like

These are glorious! You truly have a gift in creating meaningful and lovely combos! [name_f]My[/name_f] favorites are eulalia psalm, callalily anne and lucy hallelujah!

1 Like

Some of my favorite combos I’ve seen from you are here too! [name_f]Lucy[/name_f] [name_f]Hallelujah[/name_f], [name_f]Stellaluna[/name_f] [name_f]Praise[/name_f], [name_f]Evangeline[/name_f] [name_u]Love[/name_u], and [name_f]Eulalia[/name_f] [name_u]Psalm[/name_u] are all :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like