[name_f]Evangeline[/name_f] [name_u]Love[/name_u]
[name_f]Eulalia[/name_f] [name_m]Psalm[/name_m]
[name_f]Bathsheba[/name_f] [name_u]Hazel[/name_u]
[name_f]Stellaluna[/name_f] Prayer
[name_f]Theodora[/name_f] [name_u]Willow[/name_u]
[name_f]Eugenia[/name_f] [name_f]Beloved[/name_f]
[name_f]Mildred[/name_f] [name_f]Waterlily[/name_f]
Florabeth [name_f]Galilea[/name_f]

I can feel my style shifting a little, but I love it all the same! What do you think?

18 Likes

This is my favorite manifestation of your top ten yet.

4 Likes

[name_f]Theodora[/name_f] willow
[name_f]Mildred[/name_f] waterlily

Are some of my favorite names you have, but all of them are so warm and welcoming and bright! [name_f]Lovely[/name_f] style

1 Like

I like Florabeth! I also think that whole combo, Florabeth [name_f]Galilea[/name_f], is amazing.

2 Likes

Yay, I got [name_f]Hallelujah[/name_f], [name_f]Stellaluna[/name_f], [name_f]Cornelia[/name_f], [name_f]Evangeline[/name_f], [name_f]Theodora[/name_f] and Bathsheba!!

Hallelujah Liv -so vibrant and meaningful
Cornelia Shine - so balanced and bright
Evangeline Love -darling and elegant
Eulalia Psalm - this flows so well and has a lovely feel
Bathsheba Hazel -outdoorsy and lovely
Stellaluna Prayer -so bright and ethereal
Theodora Willow -warm and lovely
Eugenia Beloved - sweet and charming
Mildred Waterlily - I think it could grow on me -Waterlily adds something so gentle
Florabeth Galilea - oh this is gorgeous! I love Florabeth!

2 Likes

These are all so beautiful!!

[name_f]My[/name_f] favorites would have to be: [name_f]Eulalia[/name_f] [name_m]Psalm[/name_m] (Psalm on a girl!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:), [name_f]Theodora[/name_f] [name_u]Willow[/name_u], & Florabeth [name_f]Galilea[/name_f] :heartbeat:

Your names will never cease to amaze me :heart_eyes::revolving_hearts:

1 Like

Oh my gosh Florabeth is adorable :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

It means flower of the [name_m]Lord[/name_m]

2 Likes

[name_f]My[/name_f] favourites are [name_f]Eulalia[/name_f] & Florabeth, the latter is one of my favourite combo nicknames for my [name_f]Flora[/name_f] combo and [name_f]Eulalia[/name_f] is just such a gorgeous and fun name with a beautiful meaning.
The others are a wonderful reflection of your style, I think :sunny:

1 Like

[name_f]Eulalia[/name_f] [name_m]Psalm[/name_m] is so mystical and magical sounding, I love it so much. This whole list is amazing!

1 Like

Such a sweet list! [name_f]Eulalia[/name_f] [name_m]Psalm[/name_m] and [name_f]Theodora[/name_f] [name_u]Willow[/name_u] are :heart_eyes:

1 Like

i love hallelujah liv (as always!), evangeline love, stellaluna prayer, theodora willow and florabeth galilea

i am obsessed with florabeth !! it’s stunning!

1 Like

I absolutely adore your top ten!

[name_f]My[/name_f] favourites are
[name_f]Hallelujah[/name_f] [name_f]Liv[/name_f]
[name_f]Stellaluna[/name_f] Prayer
[name_f]Theodora[/name_f] [name_u]Willow[/name_u] ~ absolutely adore!!!

1 Like

How did I forget [name_f]Eulalia[/name_f], one of my favorites? :woman_facepalming: [name_f]Eulalia[/name_f] [name_m]Psalm[/name_m] is lovely. Sorry not to see [name_f]Lucy[/name_f] here, but the list is very you :two_hearts:

1 Like

I love Florabeth [name_f]Galilea[/name_f] and [name_f]Eugenia[/name_f] [name_f]Beloved[/name_f]!

1 Like

oh my gosh! eulalia psalm is amazing! as is eugenia beloved, mildred waterlily, and florabeth galilea! of course, i still love hallelujah liv, but the new ones are so stunning! :two_hearts:

1 Like

[name_f]Mildred[/name_f] [name_f]Waterlily[/name_f] is just the sweetest! [name_f]Waterlily[/name_f] makes [name_f]Mildred[/name_f] feel so fresh and charming. And the idea of a little “Millie Waterlily” just makes me :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: – I absolutely love this combo. Wow. :100:

1 Like

How is [name_f]Eulalia[/name_f] pronounced? It looks gorgeous written down!! [name_f]Mildred[/name_f] [name_f]Waterlily[/name_f] is too cute!!! I love it!!

1 Like

“You-lay-lee-uh.” :slight_smile: I think that’s so beautiful!

1 Like