Seawillow’s Ultimate Top Five (boys)

Here are the five names that appear most commonly in my favorites lists. [name_f]Do[/name_f] you think this is accurate of my style and such? I was a little surprised at the last few!

[name_m]Shepherd[/name_m]
[name_m]Caspian[/name_m]
[name_m]Ransom[/name_m]
[name_m]Fisher[/name_m]
[name_u]Haven[/name_u]

7 Likes

After seeing your girls’ version of this just a moment ago, I tried to guess which of your boy names would be on this list. I got 3/5 right (Sheperd, [name_m]Ransom[/name_m], and Caspian), so I’d say that the list is a pretty fair accurate collection of your style! For [name_m]Fisher[/name_m] and [name_u]Haven[/name_u], while I didn’t guess them, I’m not so surprised by their popularity in your favorites list - they do seem very you, and they are both versatile sounding names that I can see fitting well with many of your combos :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yep, that’s you. I might have expected to see one of the longer -iah names, but you swap those out as middles pretty often.

2 Likes

I associate all of these names with you, although I would have guessed [name_m]Isaiah[/name_m] or Rhema over [name_m]Fisher[/name_m] or [name_u]Haven[/name_u]!

1 Like

These are five I really associate with you - wordy, literary and earthy

1 Like

Yes, definitely! [name_m]Shepherd[/name_m] and [name_m]Caspian[/name_m] in particular are names I would immediately list in association with you, but the other three as well, even if they might not be my first thought. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yes!

1 Like

Perfect! I’ve been adoring [name_m]Caspian[/name_m] recently!

1 Like

These are astounding names.

[name_m]Shepherd[/name_m], gentle and strong.
[name_m]Caspian[/name_m], beautiful in print and voice.
[name_m]Ransom[/name_m], love this one.
[name_m]Fisher[/name_m], reminds me of Miss [name_f]Phryne[/name_f] [name_m]Fisher[/name_m].
[name_u]Haven[/name_u], comforting.

Is it my imagination or is your girl list very different from your boy list?

1 Like

Very different indeed!

2 Likes