Seawillow’s Ultimate Top Five

I did some figuring, and the five names that appear most regularly in my lists are:

[name_f]Hallelujah[/name_f]
[name_f]Stellaluna[/name_f]
[name_f]Bathsheba[/name_f]
[name_f]Cornelia[/name_f]
[name_f]Evangeline[/name_f]

[name_f]Do[/name_f] you think this is an accurate reflection of my list and style?

5 Likes

Yes! I really associate these five with you

2 Likes

i would say, this is a great representation!

1 Like

I think so!

For me, each of these represents a part of your style, [name_f]Hallelujah[/name_f] being the quirky, magical part, [name_f]Stellaluna[/name_f] the whimsical, elegant one, [name_f]Bathsheba[/name_f] the meaningful, biblical part and [name_f]Cornelia[/name_f] and [name_f]Evangeline[/name_f] the more classic one!

4 Likes

[name_f]Hallelujah[/name_f], [name_f]Cornelia[/name_f] and [name_f]Evangeline[/name_f] all feel quintessentially Seawillow. [name_f]Stellaluna[/name_f] is the only one that seems like the odd duck to me — I don’t associate it with you at all.

1 Like

Yes. I do think I tend to overlook [name_f]Cornelia[/name_f] in your lists for some reason, so that was the one that surprised me a little.

1 Like

Yes, I definitely associate these with you!

1 Like

Oh, these definitely are all so you! If I were to give 5 names that I associate with you, these would probably be them, honestly. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Absolutely, yes!

1 Like

Yes!! Very you & very lovely!

1 Like

Yes, they are perfect! [name_f]Cornelia[/name_f] is my favorite of them, followed by [name_f]Stellaluna[/name_f]! But of course, [name_f]Hallelujah[/name_f] is my favorite for you. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like