Sebastian, Oliver, Elliott and..... ???

OK, I am still pregnant with [name]Elliott[/name], but I keep thinking… If we had another boy, what in the world would I name him? I would [name]LOVE[/name] suggestions. Other names that I have liked and considered in the past were: [name]Dorian[/name], [name]Griffin[/name], [name]Walter[/name], [name]Corbin[/name], [name]Arthur[/name], and [name]Leonardo[/name]… [name]Dorian[/name] or [name]Walter[/name] are the only 2 that I think would go well with his older brothers… I would preferably like a 3 syllable name, that doesn’t end in N, R, or T, though… and I am less inclined to like Biblical names (although I know Elliott is a variant of the Biblical name Elias).

After a teeny search, what do you think of the names
Augustus
Nicholas

I like the popularity of Augustus and the nn Gus, but I like the flow of Nicholas with the others’ more.

suggestions for your possible future baby boy after [name]Elliott[/name] (love his name by the way):

• [name]Anthony[/name]
  • [name]Frederick[/name]
  • [name]Nathaniel[/name]
  • [name]Zachary[/name]
  • [name]Julius[/name]
  • [name]Atticus[/name]
  • [name]Gregory[/name] (love this one with your sibset)
  • [name]Tobias[/name]

I lie [name]Augustus[/name], howeer would prefer [name]Nicholas[/name] with you sibset, also.

[name]Griffin[/name] or [name]Walter[/name] would be great

I like the suggestion of [name]Gregory[/name], I hadn’t considered that one before! Thanks!
[name]Atticus[/name] is also really cool. What would you nn [name]Atticus[/name]?

I love the name [name]Dorian[/name] and I think [name]Atticus[/name] works well too!

I like [name]Walter[/name] but I don’t think it fits very well with your other names, which all feel more melodious and modern. I would suggest [name]Noah[/name], [name]Jude[/name], [name]Julian[/name], or [name]Finn[/name].

I think [name]Ace[/name] could work as a nn for [name]Atticus[/name]. :slight_smile: