🐚 Sebastian?

[name_f]My[/name_f] top combo for [name_m]Sebastian[/name_m] (FN & 1st MN only) is [name_m]Sebastian[/name_m] [name_u]Lee[/name_u]. Unfortunately I have a gut feeling I won’t be able to use this as it seems like [name_m]Matthew[/name_m] (or Matteo) will be of higher sentimental value and therefore used first. If [name_m]Matthew[/name_m] (Matteo) is used first, then the combo will be [name_m]Matthew[/name_m] [name_u]Lee[/name_u] or [name_m]Matteo[/name_m] [name_u]Lee[/name_u]. The second son would be [name_m]Conrad[/name_m] [name_u]Elias[/name_u].

Now I don’t know what to pair with [name_m]Sebastian[/name_m]. Any suggestions?

I’ve thought of [name_m]Sebastian[/name_m] [name_u]Everett[/name_u], but not sure that it would be my favourite. Another thought was [name_m]Sebastian[/name_m] [name_m]Oren[/name_m], but it’s still not quite there yet.

1 Like

[name_m]Sebastian[/name_m] [name_u]Everett[/name_u] and [name_m]Sebastian[/name_m] [name_m]Oren[/name_m] are nice!!

A few ideas:

[name_m]Sebastian[/name_m] [name_u]Jude[/name_u]
[name_m]Sebastian[/name_m] [name_u]Oak[/name_u]
[name_m]Sebastian[/name_m] [name_m]Lorcan[/name_m]
[name_m]Sebastian[/name_m] [name_m]Cormac[/name_m]
[name_m]Sebastian[/name_m] [name_u]Reilly[/name_u]
[name_m]Sebastian[/name_m] [name_u]Murphy[/name_u]
[name_m]Sebastian[/name_m] [name_u]Ezra[/name_u]
[name_m]Sebastian[/name_m] [name_u]Lionel[/name_u]
[name_m]Sebastian[/name_m] [name_m]Marcus[/name_m]
[name_m]Sebastian[/name_m] [name_u]Miles[/name_u]
[name_m]Sebastian[/name_m] [name_u]George[/name_u]
[name_m]Sebastian[/name_m] [name_u]Ray[/name_u]

1 Like

I know from your posts that you tend to use names that hold meaning for you. I just wanted to check if you’re still using [name_u]Fen[/name_u] and [name_u]Cass[/name_u] as second middle names and that they wouldn’t be options for [name_m]Sebastian[/name_m]. I also wonder if there a set second middle name for [name_m]Sebastian[/name_m].

Focusing on a replacement for [name_u]Lee[/name_u], you could look for other names with a similar length and fluid sounds. I’d suggest [name_u]Asa[/name_u], [name_u]Theo[/name_u], [name_m]Louis[/name_m], [name_u]Ari[/name_u], [name_m]Miro[/name_m], [name_u]Remy[/name_u], [name_u]Luca[/name_u], [name_u]Rio[/name_u], [name_m]Alec[/name_m], [name_m]Ivo[/name_m], [name_u]Rhys[/name_u] and [name_m]Arno[/name_m].

One feature of [name_u]Everett[/name_u] that stands out to me is its rhythm. I find [name_m]Atticus[/name_m], [name_m]Isidore[/name_m], [name_m]Nicholas[/name_m], [name_m]Dominic[/name_m], [name_m]Xavier[/name_m] and [name_m]Alistair[/name_m] have a similar rhythm.

For alternatives to [name_m]Oren[/name_m] I’d suggest [name_m]Oscar[/name_m], [name_m]Oisín[/name_m], [name_m]Oswin[/name_m], [name_m]Ian[/name_m], [name_m]Alan[/name_m], [name_m]Eben[/name_m], [name_m]Euan[/name_m] or [name_m]Ruan[/name_m].

1 Like

I do use middle names that hold meaning, but I’m not sure if any of the ones I have left fit that category. Fen is set as a second middle name, provided we choose to use two middles, but Cass is not. Also, I have no set second middle for Sebastian… right now I can’t even come up with a first and therefore haven’t looked at a second.

I’m looking at several of these differently than I once would have and am really liking them. Thank you.

1 Like

@Greyblue I’m really liking several of these and will certainly be considering them. There are several I hadn’t thought of or considered in the past, but I’m finding as my life changes, so do the names that are important. Many of them that weren’t a thought in the past are certainly becoming so now. Thank you.

1 Like

Oh I love [name_m]Sebastian[/name_m] :turtle:

You’ve had a few suggestions so count any repeats as me being in agreement with the berries

[name_m]Sebastian[/name_m] [name_m]Olivier[/name_m]
[name_m]Sebastian[/name_m] [name_m]Oswald[/name_m]
[name_m]Sebastian[/name_m] [name_u]Greer[/name_u]
[name_m]Sebastian[/name_m] [name_u]Jasper[/name_u]
[name_m]Sebastian[/name_m] [name_u]Elias[/name_u]
[name_m]Sebastian[/name_m] [name_m]Dante[/name_m]
[name_m]Sebastian[/name_m] [name_u]Theo[/name_u]
[name_m]Sebastian[/name_m] [name_u]Rhys[/name_u]
[name_m]Sebastian[/name_m] [name_m]Joshua[/name_m]
[name_m]Sebastian[/name_m] [name_u]Foxglove[/name_u]
[name_m]Sebastian[/name_m] [name_u]Flynn[/name_u]
[name_m]Sebastian[/name_m] [name_m]Abel[/name_m]
[name_m]Sebastian[/name_m] [name_m]Ezekiel[/name_m]

[name_f]Hope[/name_f] this helps

1 Like

@tori101 There are several on this list I would certainly consider. A couple are tagged for other combos, but I’d definitely use them if they aren’t used as planned. Thank you!

1 Like