Second daughter

Ok Berries I need your help! Longtime lurker, first time poster. I’m looking for a girl’s name to go with big sister Nol@. I’ve been thinking by about what I’d name an as-yet hypothetical sister to my first, but I can’t come up with anything that strikes me the same way. Here are some possibilities:
[name_f]Iva[/name_f] - new love, but not sure if it will get lost in the [name_f]Ava[/name_f]/[name_f]Eva[/name_f]/[name_f]Ivy[/name_f] crowd.
[name_f]Helena[/name_f] - an old love that I took off the list with our first because the last name has an “ene” pattern in it that sounds like “een” (sounds like steamer-sun, only with an n instead of m) and I pronounce the name HEL-eh-nuh. My fear is that it would look weird and she’d have to correct people constantly on the pronunciation of both her first and last name.
[name_f]Elena[/name_f] - same as above. I say this name like “[name_f]Elaina[/name_f].” I don’t like the e-consonant-e pattern that sounds different from the same pattern in the last name. Is it really a big deal??
[name_f]Rosalie[/name_f] - too much repeating “ee” with the last name?
[name_f]Talullah[/name_f] - guilty pleasure. Too much for Nol@'s sister? Is it wearable for all ages and stages?
[name_f]Octavia[/name_f] - same as above.

Names I like but that have been vetoed:
[name_f]Gracia[/name_f] (“gray-sha”)
[name_f]Lucia[/name_f] ("[name_f]Lu[/name_f]-see-a")
[name_f]Greta[/name_f]
[name_f]Zosia[/name_f]
[name_f]Delilah[/name_f]
[name_f]Mara[/name_f]
[name_f]Veda[/name_f]
[name_f]Xenia[/name_f]
[name_f]Phaedra[/name_f]
[name_f]Brynn[/name_f]

It looks as though I love names that end in “a”. I’m definitely not opposed to other endings just nothing that ends in s, please! So what do you think Berries? Can you help with with some suggestions? Or at least even help me identify my style?!

[name_f]Iva[/name_f] - I like it but I understand your concern that it fits in so easily with so many trending names right now
[name_f]Helena[/name_f] - I automatically say this as Ha-lay-nah. I think she may have to correct people off and on.
[name_f]Elena[/name_f] - I would just spell it [name_f]Elaina[/name_f] to get your pronunciation across. This looks like an alternative to [name_f]Alena[/name_f] (ah-lee-nah)
[name_f]Rosalie[/name_f] - Maybe I missed the last name but I don’t know how it sounds with it. [name_m]Say[/name_m] it aloud a few times and see if it strikes you as too weird. In general I think the other names are better but this is solely a preferential thing for me.
[name_f]Talullah[/name_f] - [name_f]Tallulah[/name_f] is how I spell this name, to get ta-loo-lah. Your spelling looks like ta-lull-ah. I think it could be pulled off but at the same time I am not sure how happy the wearer would be.
[name_f]Octavia[/name_f] - I like that it’s different and I find it more useable than [name_f]Tallulah[/name_f], maybe because [name_f]Olivia[/name_f] is so used now that the O-V names are coming into their own. I would suggest [name_f]Ophelia[/name_f] as a replacement, which sounds so cool with softer, sweeter N0la.

Names I like but that have been vetoed:
[name_f]Gracia[/name_f] (“gray-sha”)
[name_f]Lucia[/name_f] ("[name_f]Lu[/name_f]-see-a")
[name_f]Greta[/name_f]
[name_f]Zosia[/name_f]
[name_f]Delilah[/name_f]
[name_f]Mara[/name_f]
[name_f]Veda[/name_f]
[name_f]Xenia[/name_f]
[name_f]Phaedra[/name_f]
[name_f]Brynn[/name_f]

I would suggest:
[name_f]Brenna[/name_f]
[name_f]Liana[/name_f]
[name_f]Phoebe[/name_f]
[name_f]Fiona[/name_f]
[name_f]Mila[/name_f]
[name_f]Esme[/name_f]

These are beautiful names! I would say the style is slightly exotic feminine. Like silent movie siren/femme fatale. Now that I’m looking for ideas for you, I’m seeing a lot of your faves in these movies!

[name_f]Theda[/name_f]
[name_f]Zelda[/name_f]
[name_f]Frida[/name_f]
[name_f]Vera[/name_f]
[name_f]Lettie[/name_f]
[name_f]Lottie[/name_f]
[name_f]Mae[/name_f]
[name_f]Harlow[/name_f]
[name_f]Blythe[/name_f]
[name_f]Marguerite[/name_f]
[name_f]Margot[/name_f]
[name_f]Loretta[/name_f]
[name_f]Marlena[/name_f]
[name_f]Freya[/name_f]
[name_f]Viola[/name_f]
[name_f]Lila[/name_f]
[name_f]Lula[/name_f]
[name_f]Claudia[/name_f]/[name_f]Claudie[/name_f]
[name_f]Sylvia[/name_f]/[name_f]Sylvie[/name_f]
[name_f]Iris[/name_f]
[name_f]Coralie[/name_f]
[name_f]Cora[/name_f]
[name_f]Selma[/name_f]
[name_f]Dinah[/name_f]
[name_f]Enid[/name_f]
[name_f]Adele[/name_f]
[name_f]Ingrid[/name_f]
[name_f]Ilsa[/name_f]
[name_f]Inez[/name_f]/[name_f]Ines[/name_f]
[name_f]Gaia[/name_f]
[name_f]Sabrina[/name_f]
[name_f]Uma[/name_f]
[name_f]Gilda[/name_f]
[name_f]Flora[/name_f]
[name_u]Artemis[/name_u]
[name_f]Cleo[/name_f]
[name_f]Neve[/name_f]
[name_f]Vienna[/name_f]
[name_f]Della[/name_f]
[name_f]Lucretia[/name_f]
[name_f]Lana[/name_f]
[name_u]Marion[/name_u]
[name_f]Leonora[/name_f]
[name_f]Edie[/name_f]
[name_u]Eloise[/name_u]
[name_f]Mathilde[/name_f]
[name_f]Eve[/name_f]
[name_f]Myra[/name_f]/[name_f]Mira[/name_f]
[name_f]Suki[/name_f]
Astor
[name_f]Brigid[/name_f]
[name_u]Joan[/name_u]
[name_f]Faye[/name_f]
[name_f]Stella[/name_f]
[name_f]Rosalind[/name_f]
[name_u]Vivian[/name_u]
[name_f]Mona[/name_f]
[name_f]Dahlia[/name_f]
[name_u]Blair[/name_u]
[name_f]Antonia[/name_f]
[name_u]Billie[/name_u]
[name_f]Adrienne[/name_f]
[name_f]Alida[/name_f]
[name_f]Gloria[/name_f]
[name_f]Lena[/name_f]
[name_f]Mamie[/name_f]
[name_f]Roxie[/name_f]
[name_f]Salome[/name_f]
[name_f]Trixie[/name_f]
[name_f]Lux[/name_f]
[name_f]Desdemona[/name_f]

I’m intrigued by [name_f]Iva[/name_f]. [name_f]Nola[/name_f] & [name_f]Iva[/name_f] are cute together! [name_m]How[/name_m] would you feel about [name_f]Ziva[/name_f]? Takes away the visual similarity to [name_f]Ivy[/name_f] and [name_f]Eva[/name_f]. Or maybe [name_f]Aviva[/name_f]? Nn [name_f]Iva[/name_f]. ?

I like [name_f]Octavia[/name_f] best from your list: prn is straightforward, it doesn’t get ‘lost’ in any other names popularity,easy to spell, and I think it goes well with Nol@ as well. :slight_smile:

Of your names, I like [name_f]Helena[/name_f], [name_f]Elena[/name_f], and [name_f]Rosalie[/name_f] (although I prefer [name_f]Rosalind[/name_f]) best. I think [name_f]Iva[/name_f] might go best with [name_f]Nola[/name_f], though. [name_f]Myra[/name_f], [name_f]Lena[/name_f], [name_f]Fiona[/name_f], [name_f]Flora[/name_f], and [name_f]Freya[/name_f] might also be some names that could work. :slight_smile:

I feel like [name_f]Iva[/name_f] could also be a nickname for [name_f]Octavia[/name_f], if you want to get two in one. or maybe you’d like [name_f]Via[/name_f] as a nickname or alone.

With [name_f]Nola[/name_f] I think [name_f]Ophelia[/name_f], [name_f]Phoebe[/name_f], or [name_f]Esme[/name_f] would sound good.

I think [name_f]Iva[/name_f] and [name_f]Talullah[/name_f] are best with [name_f]Nola[/name_f]!